SAU Community

Car Paints

phenline

hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone can give me the details of some where that supplies paint to suit my skyline, i have the name of the paint and the code just stuck as to where i can buy it. i have all the tools just cannot find the paint.

Any help would be appreciated

:P

oh ok do you know how long they take to make them up and if the quality is any good? Iam guessing all i need is the paint name and code? Do all supercheaps make up paint or just a select few? Thanks for that info Gaz.

Edited by phenline

auto1 mixes paint.

also, theres a place called auto power or auto paint, in balcatta, on the corner opposite near geddes st that mix paint pretty cheap.. and is a specialty car paint shop too.

auto1 mixes paint.

also, theres a place called auto power or auto paint, in balcatta, on the corner opposite near geddes st that mix paint pretty cheap.. and is a specialty car paint shop too.

That balcatta one is great. They dont just go on the code, they compare your actual car and it usually ends up being slightly different. They even put the paint into a spray can for you for those real backyard spec paint jobs. Nice people too.

i painted my front lip with paint mixed by auto 1

cant tell, but i got it in a tin and put in in my spray gun, not the dodgy spray can spec

We should do my front bar and GTR pods instead of paying a shop $800 :P

best paint place is west cost automotives paint i think its on corner of collier road and beechborro road in bayswater they supply debeers paint great quality stuff same company as house of kolor and stuff

There are a few paint places in perth as far as paint goes its all the same quality.. for the actual stores dont know about the quality for supa cheap.. and auto1

TOTAL PAINT SUPPLIES (9248 8812)

Unit 2/19 Vale Street, Malaga

(GREAT FOR SMALL THINGS - Car filler - Mixing things ect..)

APC (9272 7023)

Unit 1/30 king Street, Bayswater,

BEST FOR PAINT it cost me $695 for all paint and thinners to pait a whole car and kit.. (4-1Primer,5ltr of my silver,2-1 clear, 20ltr thinners, 4ltr prepsol)

Premier Paint's

Beach rd.. malaga near NEW bunnings

NOT CHEAP BUT GREAT QUALITY

cool good information to have!

Hey Ryan instead of painting them yourself you could sell them back to me to for for myself an fit to my car? Yer ok thanks

Try PRO TECH on Welshpool Road there always good can mix anything and pretty cheap to for memory.

there just across the road from where J shop used to be.