Sau-vic Hoodies Are Coming...

R31Nismoid

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a silly question!

$100 - you can pay me - direct deposit into my offshore account

Be jesus, does that come with a happy ending??? If so I'm in....

COD only tho :yes:

Didn't read the first page? :D

Pricing is TBA.

Sizing - there will be "S" sizes, and they are pretty small. No 'chick' version, it simply costs too much to have two designs, it would double setup/graphic costs and make the overall batch not very cost effective.

But they are uni-sex in that regard, not like it has a pair of nuts on it lol :)

Nope! :)

I guess I was talking size wise...and are they zip up or wreck your hair do, pull over head kind?

Bugger about the nuts thing tho...

Do you mean a vic member? or just a general SAU member?

Forum member.

Club members get the club price, non members (forum users) will pay a hefty premium as there is exclusivity to being in the club, cheap merch is one of those reasons :)

I guess I was talking size wise...and are they zip up or wreck your hair do, pull over head kind?

Well there are "S", so should be small enough... as for the rest, not telling :D

Possibly - although remember we are but volunteers - packaging and posting 20 items would be a severe pain in the ass and probably add a not-so-viable cost as we would have to send via registered post, insurance and so on @ buyers expense, that'll probably be half the price of the hoodie!

One or two @ buyers expense wouldnt be a problem... but once you do it for one person... you see where that ends up, so i dont wanna committ to that 100% just yet.

That being said, they will be @ most events, track days etc over coming months committee members attendance permitting.

So just because you cant make it to the meeting doesnt mean you will miss out i can assure you of that.

You'll just get it later, be less fashionable for a while, and other users can tell you how good thiers is :thumbsup:

lol, i like it!

well i get to most of the track days so thats not going to be an issue.

cool, looking forward to it, do you think you will have them by sandown?

Im extremely confident they will be here by Sandown at the end of the month.

Once they arrive, they will be advertised on the forums - just get in touch with me closer to Sandown and I can bring one for you.

There is just no way I will remember it now, so PM me closer to the date :happy:

Im extremely confident they will be here by Sandown at the end of the month.

Once they arrive, they will be advertised on the forums - just get in touch with me closer to Sandown and I can bring one for you.

There is just no way I will remember it now, so PM me closer to the date :bunny:

no probs, thanks bec!

OK... now I know you've all been hanging on the edge of your seats, have just got off the phone with the hoody makerer people and I can now advise:

HOODIES will be available at this months SAU Vic General Meeting!!!!

Details can be found here - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ge...ay-t273919.html

Pics..