SAU Community

DR30 RS Turbo in Oz...

Rezz

Guys, I`m just doing a little survey, it seems that most of the R30 Skyline gear available in Japan is exclusively for the DR30 RS/RS Turbo.

So my question is: Are there many RS Turbo`s (with the FJ20DET donk) in Australia?

Even if you don`t have an R30, please help me out by just telling me what you know.

If it turns out that R30 RS`s are virtually non-existent, I`ll think twice about stocking parts for them... unless people can tell me what RS Turbo parts will fit an A-Spec (Aussie Spec heh, heh) DR30?

Originally posted by R34GTT-R

I have one and am setting it up as a drift pig.Super keen on parts.never seen wide range available.I have seen a few on these forums probly a dozen.Most non engine parts will fit the aussie MR version.

Is it a genuine RS Turbo, or is it an A-Spec with a transplant?

My friend has a genuine DR30.

all the mods he has done so far have had to be custom made.

exhaust, intercooler, oil cooler, fuel rail......

From a business point of view, I doubt that you would make much money off those parts.

They are pretty rare.

there is'nt that many true DR30RS turbos here in oz, R234GTT-R is right through, things other than fj engine parts would be good, there are 16 r30 owners here on this forum and at least half have inquired about things like lights,dashes, front bars and other mostly cosmetic things so if you do consider us then you may be more inclined to look at this side of it.