SAU Community

R32 Gtr 455rwhp

Item: r32 89 gtr

Item Condition: tidy

Reason for Selling: time to move on to some thing else... maybe build some thing else....

Price and Payment Conditions: 20000 not a cent less or ill just keep her!

Extra Info: r32 gtr 1989 model

rebuilt motor about 10000kms ago

cp pistions rings

acl race series bearings

rev light weight rods

acl race series metal head gasket inlet gaskets

ported poished head matched manifolds

jun bronze valve guides

stainless steel valves

shaved head block ect

fully balanced bottom end crank etc

all new gaskets

new Garrett GT2860R5S 360Hp ball bearing turbos

new radiator

all new rubber hoses

Greddy hard pipe intercooler kit

K&N pod air filters

Sard 720cc injectors

Sard in-tank fuel pump

Re-wired fuel pump

Turbo Smart fuel pressure reg

Jun oil pump

Jun oil pump crank collar

Cam plate covers

Baffled sump

Oil restrictors in the block

Power FC computer with hand controller

E-boost 2

full 3 inch exhaust

Buzz adjustable suspension

Lowered springs

4wd/2wd switch (to make it into rear wheel drive or 4wd without getting out of car)

OS Geiken twin plate clutch

Lightened flywheel

336rwkw on 17 psi 455hp

car has ran a 12.0 181kmh on old stock turbos easy mid 11s car as is...

there would be more i have not thought of.....

no one will drive it until i see a deposit no time wasters!

also comes with 2 brand new 245s semi slicks have not been fitted...

gates race series timming belt new water pump just been serviced to all new fuilds box diff brakes every thing!

its still running a little rich atm 11s afr so its a safe tune! will go 500 at the wheels with a tune up and a bit more boost, makes 455hp on 17 18 psi

also new brake pads and skimmed the front disks new abs unit, pulls up as hard as it goes

pm me

post-42837-1242868370_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868391_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868412_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868429_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868445_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868462_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868494_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868516_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868530_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868546_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868564_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868575_thumb.jpg

post-42837-1242868587_thumb.jpg

Item: r32 89 gtr

Item Condition: tidy

Reason for Selling: time to move on to some thing else... maybe build some thing else....

Price and Payment Conditions: 20000 not a cent less or ill just keep her!

Can you give me a little more info on the 'Tidy' How is body, interior, tyres, paint (any dents/scraps) that sort of thing. Scouring the East Coast for a pearler of a 32 thats had the engine built internally. Much appreciated.

paint is very good few little mark here and there odd tiny dint as you would expect for a 20 year old car..

alot cleaner than most of the ones i looked at when i bought it.

front tyres are cheap ones but 90% i will fit the semi slicks brand new 245s on the rear when i have a buyer rears are worn out done 30 000kms

scratches on front lip and rear bar is fading on a spot was quoted 400 to respray both bars and front lip

so thats why the price is 20 not 25 in side is very clean no rips or tears seat covers all ways on the front

and no one really ever goes in the back

Guest Solman

hey got a few questions,

who rebuilt the motor for you, do you have receipts for this?

when you say "cp pistions rings", does this mean Cp pistons and CP rings, or just the rings? sorry just little confused about this.

the new radiator is it a standard R32 GTR one or after market.

How is the gearbox and diffs have they been serviced lately?

sorry about all the questions mate, i am really keen on a GTR and i am looking at getting one with a rebuilt/forged motor like yours.

thanks again

Edited by Solman

hey got a few questions,

who rebuilt the motor for you, do you have receipts for this?

when you say "cp pistions rings", does this mean Cp pistons and CP rings, or just the rings? sorry just little confused about this.

the new radiator is it a standard R32 GTR one or after market.

How is the gearbox and diffs have they been serviced lately?

sorry about all the questions mate, i am really keen on a GTR and i am looking at getting one with a rebuilt/forged motor like yours.

thanks again

no worrys mate gpm local work shop all papers for the build, engine in out, turbos the lot all brand new parts!!! lots and lots of money spent on it!!!!

yes cp pistions and rings!

its a brand new stock radiator 500 bucks never gets hot but put a new one in any way to be safe and all new rubber hoses 550 bucks worth

gear box is fine diff has a slight wind has never got any worse.... both oils have been changed engine oil filter gets done every 3000km! and clean air filters

questions are fine mate any more just ask only reason i am selling is to build some thing differnt time for a change will be a VERY sad day tho if she dose sell :D

• 2 weeks later...
sold!

Hi In a ealier thread a few months ago you had oil getting into the coolant. Can you tell me how you fixed this? Im curious to know incase mine starts doing it. Will be running about 1.3-1.4 bar boost and will be keeping a eye on it.

thanks