SAU Community

What was the number in kronor before taxes etc?

I would suggest yu ring them, if you go to http://www.tractive.se/?id=04 and look for their motorsport link you will find Carl Nelson (who is English) will advise on current prices. he was extremely helpful, and i would think a second transmission would be cheaper, thanks to me paying for the CAD drawings and sending them sample bellhousings et cetera. Remember me at Christmas.... :P

• 1 month later...
[Deleted By PranK - For breaching forum rules]

That's a fcuk up service. Make my blood boil to see another person getting jig by those mobs Dave.

There is no doubt that they provide some great products for this sport but the way they do business is just ridiculously stupid.

They charge premium dollar for the one who can pay, sponsor people who can lie for their products and fcuk u around when there is a problem.

The good new is that, it sounds like your shifter rails are bent Dave. The installers of the gearbox should have checked that. Willall racing used to be able to get billet/stronger rails made up. I am not sure if they still can do that but might be worthwhile to give them a call.

How is your R32 going Dave? Will be good to see you at the timeattck meet again.

That's a fcuk up service. Make my blood boil to see another person getting jig by those mobs Dave.

There is no doubt that they provide some great products for this sport but the way they do business is just ridiculously stupid.

They charge premium dollar for the one who can pay, sponsor people who can lie for their products and fcuk u around when there is a problem.

The good new is that, it sounds like your shifter rails are bent Dave. The installers of the gearbox should have checked that. Willall racing used to be able to get billet/stronger rails made up. I am not sure if they still can do that but might be worthwhile to give them a call.

How is your R32 going Dave? Will be good to see you at the timeattck meet again.

now you know why i only use Terry at Award Diff and Gearbox for all my gearbox work.

Ive had two OS giken boxes and two Pfitzner dogboxes built by Terry and never has an issue whatsoever.

Simon at PPG is a bit of an arrogant bastard too so that doesnt help.

Due to a legal request from PPG's solicitor, this thread has had to be edited.

Please don't blame me or SAU, but blame the people who cannot argue for themselves when a question of their quality or workmanship is brought up.

Due to a legal request from PPG's solicitor, this thread has had to be edited.

Please don't blame me or SAU, but blame the people who cannot argue for themselves when a question of their quality or workmanship is brought up.

o fvcking SNAP!!!

would be great if you saved the thread before it was edited so someone could host elsewhere and a link on sau could be posted