SAU Community

Wanted To Buy R32 Gtr With Built Engine

AirPig76

Hi Guys,

New to the site.

I Am after a R32 GTR with an engine that been recently rebuilt with Forged parts. Straight body and decent interior is also important but main concern is that the Engine, Fuel System, Turbo Set-Up has been done.

Don't care about wheels as have a set in mind for them.

Price Bracket: $16k-$22k depending on the car.

Preferable colours: Black, Gunmetal Gray, Silver or other dark metallic colour.

Live in Melbourne but willing to travel interstate for the right vehicle.

All the best with your search & welcome to SAU.

Since you'll be using this for track, and once you find that special machine, if you need a HKS Crank Damper Pulley Kit, I have new one that I probably won't be using on mine.

BTW hasn't Powerplay got one for about $23K?

All the best with your search & welcome to SAU.

Since you'll be using this for track, and once you find that special machine, if you need a HKS Crank Damper Pulley Kit, I have new one that I probably won't be using on mine.

BTW hasn't Powerplay got one for about $23K?

Hello All,

I have managed to find a corker which checked out with a mechanic today. Thank you.

Now I can start making it even better!

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I can't remember the offset of the wheels, but my street rims are 17 x 7.5 front 8.5 rear. My track rims are 17 x 8 front 9 rear.  This seems like madness to me as my 17x8 rims rub with 235/45 tyres on them. The street rims however are perfect.  I do run 19mm steering rack spacers which makes things a little trickier, but yeah I just can't picture fitting another 1.5 inches of rim in there lol. 
    • So I've had the RS4's on for about 2,000km now. I really love them, they are "pull the painted surface off the cement" levels of sticky.  Small problem though, I'm going through them at a rate of 1mm of tread depth per 1,000km. This is the same wear rate I was getting with the 120 treadwear NS2R tyres (however I like the RS4 more then the NS2R).  I'm looking for recommendations. I don't know if this tyre exists, ideally I'd like 15,000 to 20,000km from the tyre (keeping in mind RS4 is on track to give me about 8,000km) while still having acceptable levels of grip. I don't expect to be able to hook up 350kw and still get this mileage, really what I'd like is to have similar levels of turn in/responsive steering input when compared with the RS4.  I'm kinda thinking maybe I should try something like Pilot Sport 5? Dunno. 17 inch rims also limits the choices a bit too.   
    • Did my cabin filters today and look at this!!!?? 😂😂😂  
    • TBF, I had 9.5 +27 on the front (and rear) of a 34 which most consider to be much the same as a R33. It fits exactly where a 18x9+30 otherwise would, if you run the same size tyre on either rim. I had a 265 on the front of mine and the tyre sidewall on the inner is the limiting factor.  I ran like -1.5 camber. I am putting 9.5 +30 into the 'feasible' camp. Will still be 18mm inset from the 18x9.5 +12 on the back though. I suspect one of these wheels is not the sizes in the original post, or it looks wonky. Pictures plz, OP, I must know lol
    • hmm, thanks mate. I'm not sure how else to reduce them without loading them as attachments; the problem is some of the migrations in the past have resulted in lost pics in threads so I'd rather host them myself. Does the size cause a problem? David the driver assist stuff is one reason for the ? in the thread title (along with durability of the auto box even with rebuilding).  In theory everything can be turned off but in practice it will be a hassle as you have to remember to turn traction control off and set either Sport+ or Personal mode every time you start the car. Even when we were racing the 350z back in the day you would have those frustrating moments where you'd leave the line and it would not let you turn the TCS off until it stops interrupting for a moment. Other option is to pull some fuses and see how much it complains. There are a few modern cars in prod cars these days like M3, A45 etc. The BMWs are running OK but the A45 has been a non stop issue. And the auto Mustang that did the Bathurst 6 hours ran well but killed the trans 5 hours in.