SAU Community

Deca Wrap Up Thread

mistamidget

A couple more from the restaurant....

P1130783-1.jpg

P1130731.jpg

P1130784.jpg

And although its kinda embarrasing..... This was me only an hour and a bit into the night:

P1130769.jpg

Edited by NUTWGN

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also a pleasure to watch Chris/Ryan going out time and again throwing down clean runs. Did you guys end up deciding who's car you're going to both drive to finally settle who's the better peddler?

Dave

LOL. It's an argument for the ages. I don't even know what or who I was arguing for. The alcohol was doing all the arguing for me.

Pistols at dawn should settle it.

Best weekend in a very long time! Gotta love those fishbowls. Although they are to blame for me and mark walkin 3ks out of shepparton instead of going to our motel. Thank god the taxi picked us up lol.

Thanks to everyone for making it such a great weekend and to all the volunteers making the weekend possible.

The only issue i have is its soo long till november and im not sure i can wait that long. Any chance there might be another one before? lol

The only issue i have is its soo long till november and im not sure i can wait that long. Any chance there might be another one before? lol

I heard August being mentioned ;)

plenty of time for you too do a conversion and me to sell this car and buy a new one :cheers:

There's not plenty of time when I don't have $8000 handy for parts alone :P

Thanks for the vids Martin!

I would just like to expand on my speech that i made on saturday night LOL, after way to many fish bowls! Thanks to all the volunteers and all the people that made the day possible and especially Micolour whom i forgot to mention :cheers: .

Had an awesome weekend and got to meet some really great people, skidpan was lots of fun, too bad my rear brakes weren't working on the wangs, got some major smoke when i realised my car wouldn't slow down :P

Last but not least i have named feminos car the "tower of terror" as i literally felt like my stomach was in the back seat, thanks matt for some crazy launches! I have also called shotgun on a ride next deca in the crazy BIG RED!

Hey guys

Its great to see so many thanks being given to the organisers and volenteers because with out these people these days just wouldnt be possiable! So thanks you all who helped a little or lots throughout the day.

Its was great to see such a large turn out, also good to see a few new faces there as well as the the more regualar ppl still coming back.

Hot tip of the week ......... Pizza hut shep is No good, so many ppl feeling crook from tea on friday night.

Big thanks to everyone who has posted pics and vids so far Exspecialy Martin, You always come up with the footage goods.

Massive thanks to the lads from Transfix Media for coming to take footage of the day for me, i have seen the raw film and it looks great, edited vids will be posted later on this week.

Highlight of the weekend would have to be taking ppl for rides, exspecially My brother him laughing in the car was hillarous. taking wayne for a ride at the end of the day was gold too.

Another great weekend .

Cheers

Thank you to all the officials and volenteers.

Had a great time and best of all the car ran without a hicup. Im also glad to hear that Juz enjoyed big red and that she found it very easy to drive. So easy that I think she beat me.

Great work on all the pics and vids guys.

Cant wait for the next one.

Adam