SAU Community

Fs: Porsche Brembo 6 Piston Brakes

I was going to use them for my project car, but need the cash for other mods first...

Were off a porsche cayenne turbo and are made by brembo...

come with pair of calipers, and 99% new pads... take 353mm Discs...

You cannot get better brakes than this..

These are pretty much NEW! they have done under 300kms on the porsche...

They retail for around the $7-8k mark...

Looking for around the $1800 mark as i just need the cash...

Have the discs off the porsche as well... 353mm drilled rotors with a stud pattern of 5x120 i think... which is porsche only... but if u want them, they're yours... throw them in with the brakes...

The size of these things is stupid... would make an awesome addition to a powerful car...

Also, located in Capalaba, Brisbane. Prefer not to post, as these things are HEAVY!

Contact me on 0402.022.582 preferably by sms, if you're interested...

Thats also a 12" sub box in the pic... For size comparison

DSC001892.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

Sorry for the delay... net has been capped...

For those that requested... pics of the back of the brakes....

IMAGE_033.jpg

IMAGE_032.jpg

IMAGE_031.jpg

For those of you in another state... im not really looking to go through the drama of posting... rather cash in hand, etc.... much simpler and everybody is happy... been ripped off before with posting goods...

Will consider posting interstate if the buyer agrees to transfer the $$ to my account, then once payment recieved, will send them... or COD at buyers expense... have been caught before using other methods... not negotiable...

postage to WA from here is around the $50 for calipers alone....not including insurance... well thats what aus post tells me

Owgasm: Not for a while mate... had the FTO off the road for 6 months while i get some 850cc injectors into it and a stronger up pipe.... (blew a hole outthe old one when we last hit the strip...)

Jap_Muscle:

Would not be direct bolt ons to any vehicle... The stud pattern is porsche only... calipers are huge and will require fitment.. was quoted $300 for fitment to my FTO... but that was just an over the phone guess... could be more, could be less...

These brakes are not for your run of the mill gtst.... these are made for high horsepower cars... anything under 300kws and they're overkill...

Edited by turbofto

well i just finished my rb26/30 setup so im pumping about 400rwkw out of my gtt. so i do need th brakes.

if anyone can help me out on how to fit these babies that be great. im currently running 10x9.5 +22 Volk GTCs face 2

THanks

these brakes will not fit on 18's unless u stick to 355mm rotors and under. i have the same brakes with 376mm rotors but my wheels are 19x10.5'

post-1798-1243941845_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR33