Stagea Cruise

Tangles

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1x 31 (hole in fuel tank.... nasty... hope all is ok ?)

1x 34 (beaut)

15x Stagea's

post-18854-1246168759_thumb.jpg

was just a drive, a cefiro would have enjoyed the roads as much as the Stags did.

will arrange a cruise thru the Northern and Eastern Hills Ranges soon...... :) closer to town for the northeners

chain of ponds, lobethal, handorf, echunga, strath, callington, mt lofty, etc

Can ricelines come on this one :)

Well, was a great cruise bar the 31 springing a liquid cash leak. Already hanging out for the next cruise up through the hills, should hopefully have my front struts done by then as some of you noticed.

There were some great sights especially after the delamere turn off as the stags drove in and out of the fog on the hills.

It was nice to meet you all, some of you I didn't catch names but theres always next time.

I've posted up all the pics and "shitty" vids that I got, may be of interest to some of you.

Help yourselves. Photo's and Vids *Please note that the vids have no sound and the quality aint great*

Big cheers to Tangles for organising an outstanding cruise, nice to meet you mate.

Hope to see you all on the next cruise.

PS. Sorry to whomever was unfortunate enough to be behind me after I drove through the mud, I could hear it flinging off as I drove off.

Edited by Stagstock

had an awesome day....

Good work Brendan, awesome route and good someone actually got of their ass and organised a cruise as no one was really keen after the flaming ppl got when the police rocked up to the last cruise meet point....

Wicked roads

Good variety of stags

Awesome weather

No police attention

Zero wanna be d1 drivers

=

good day!

my pics in stag section :P

Edited by kidafa

cheers tangles for the cruise..untill i got that f**king hole in my tank....major thanks to the fella that got me the tank stuff...sorry i cant remember your name..i owe you one......cost me a carton of beam and cola cans for my mate to come done in his navara with car trailer...took it back to his shed as it has a hoist....one of my mates from the 31club forum had a tank for $50 already out..cheaper than u pullit....drove the car back out the shed at 6:30....refueled...and now the car runs like absolute shit....missfires through the afm...wont rev....im sooo over it at the moment....but...thanks again tangles for a good run

cheers tangles for the cruise..untill i got that f**king hole in my tank....major thanks to the fella that got me the tank stuff...sorry i cant remember your name..i owe you one......cost me a carton of beam and cola cans for my mate to come done in his navara with car trailer...took it back to his shed as it has a hoist....one of my mates from the 31club forum had a tank for $50 already out..cheaper than u pullit....drove the car back out the shed at 6:30....refueled...and now the car runs like absolute shit....missfires through the afm...wont rev....im sooo over it at the moment....but...thanks again tangles for a good run

that would be me nugzy :P all good mate. i saw it n was like yeah gota get for him haha

Could it be the CAS Nugzy? I know you may not think so but Crank angle sensors can just go bang and fcvk up without even showing signs of it stuffing up and would be fairly coincidental that it happened just when your fuel tank got a hole - Farfetched maybe, but defintaly worth trying another dizzy.

found out the tank i got sunday arvo was the wrong one which starves the fuel pump....im putting in the right one tonight...and making up a bash plate for the underside of the tank.......no more holes!!!!!

That sucks butts Ben!! Bad enough spilling fuel all over the road, but then ending up with another problem - damn frustrating! Kinda sucked leaving you stranded in Normanville but had no choice...... at least it's ended well. :)

Edited by 32godzilla

• 1 month later...