SAU Community

Burger Joints

sushiboi

theres this place in York that claims to have the best burgers in Perth and alot of ppl go there claiming that.

its a weird setup also: they make the burgers inside an old train?! and the restaurant consists of u sitting on a park bench.

theres this place in York that claims to have the best burgers in Perth and alot of ppl go there claiming that.

its a weird setup also: they make the burgers inside an old train?! and the restaurant consists of u sitting on a park bench.

i went there years and years ago. the burgers were pretty awesome.

Alfred's Kitchen in Guildford FTW....has been there since 1946 (or 1943 i think)

Steak Burger with egg n bacon on toast FTW....BEST BURGERS IN THE WORLD....and i have been to Chicago (their burger's are mud lol)

me and my friend went to jusburgers on friday night

my review - when we got there it was PACKED TO THE FREAKING RAFTERS

then suddenly it emptied - weird, like i've never seen a place empty out that fast!

anyway the service was fantastic, the young girls that work there seem so happy and accomodating, so that was a fresh change to perth otherwise "full of attitude" demeanour, so kudos to the staff

FOOD ITSELF

was nothing to complain about - i was happy with what i got but there is a few suggestions i could make "to them" that i'll place here

the meat they use is 100% australian fresh lean beef, no fat, no onions, no extras, nothing, SO if the meat is that high quality then why cook it completely well done all the way through?

as an avid eater of meat i know that a "certain" amount of fat makes meat have that TASTE to it, with fat meat tastes a bit better but more importantly it makes it moist n juicy

in short the patties have zero fat content and are cooked "too much" which leaves them sort of dry and tasteless, i'd prefer a bit of fat or something with my burger - i mean it's a BURGER!!!! it doesn't have to be a heartsmart lean sandwich...

aside from that they are fantastic!!!

Edited by Mr Eps

Yer spicy chicken burger with a side of nangs FTW!

The even delivered!! with ciggarettes! can life get better? i submit that it can not.

:)

They didn't deliver as far as us.. so many off-my-face missions to that place lulz

I'd go Slow-Eddies over Alfreds anyday. Just stay away from the Midland one, they got done for health cods violations.

Fast eddies in midland have new owners now and unlike the last owners they are keeping the meat refrigerated. Anyways the food is much better (including the burgers), but still Alfreds FTW

• 2 weeks later...

oh btw Colonial Brewery Margaret River has a awwwwwesome steak sandwich. Said it came 2nd in some wa competition but yer it was still killer, and came with one free beer which just all happened to have awards to.

York burgers are pretty freaking awesome... but not exactly perth. may as well go to northam (lol..... *cry*)

Best burger i've had in a long time was at the Goomalling Roadhouse, closely followed by the Olive Grove in Merredin.

Must. Go. Merredin.

f**k all out there, but is freaking awesome foods... they make wedges that'd dirty the front of your pants....

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You know how I know I'm getting old? Because I feel this quote jells with me and SAU Forums, ha ha ha. I've gotten lost a few times as I had muscle memory to scroll to where I wanted on my phone and just click, now I'm lost... Ha ha ha     "I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary."
    • You don't lose spark if your battery isolator isn't wired correctly and the ECU still has power from the alternator.   Car has an epic wiring problem. Sounds like power connected really really badly in places. Possibly a power pin on a ground pin for the ECU, and constant power in locations that should be switched ignition.   It needs someone good at diagnosing electrical, a good multimeter, and someone with the wiring diagrams to match the engine loom that has been put into the car, and wiring diagrams for the body side of things from the car.
    • Hi folks, what options exist for PNM35 or what models share the same dimensions and fitment for the front top of tower strut brace. I have seen a few options pop up through Google, the Ultra Racing Australia for one. I have seen some eBay ones that claim they fit C34 and M35 but can't find details if to work out if its true. Also found Taiko / TEMA4x4 claim the one type fits: - Nissan Stagea (2-nd gen; M35) 2001 - 2007, - Nissan Skyline (V35, HV35, NV35, V35, PV35) 2001 - 2007 - Infiniti G35, G35X (3-rd gen; V35) 2002 - 2006 But not sure how true that is. Anyone fitted one or know of someone using one and can confirm what does fit?
    • I got the full kit.   The compressor as above is much smaller and lighter.  Also quieter. Bracket is visually mint and much lighter. The dryer and heat exchanger(rad) are one unit. Also smaller and lighter.  Much more room for an oil cooler. The fan I got was a bit Meh and I might change it.   And above all else it is more efficient, tested a good 3-4 degree's cooler than the old system, which is a lot. Disclaimer though - It wasn't a back to back test given different days. It really does feel colder though(always).  And this example is in my car with that crusty looking old compressor, not new vs new
    • I did not need to see this! With summer quickly approaching... Did you just get the compressor with the bracket or the full kit with fan and everything? In what way is different to the old OEM one?