SAU Community

Wtb R32 Gt-r

gfro

hi all.

i'm looking to buy a r32 gtr. i can and will travel anywhere in the country for the right gtr. serious cash buyer.

it must be a clean well cared for example (i am a fussy buyer), i have absolutely NO interest in the scrappy ones so dont even bother with them!! although i care more about the engine and exterior than interior.

please pm me with car details, pics, and a way to contact you. (would appreciate pics of odo and driver area of interior like seat, s/wheel, dash etc to roughly verify k's)

cheers, sam.

Hey Sam,

What's your email address, as i would like to send you some photos of my gtr. I have not advertised my car for sale as i do not want any time wasters. I have looked after this monster since the day I purchased it. I want to make sure also that I am selling this to someone who has the passion like I do.

Cheers,

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
thanks mate but not interested.

should mention that at this point i'm only looking for black or gun metal grey 32's

GTR 32 V-SPEC all stock no modified, no smoking driver, march 1993,BREMBO,BBS 17inch original with 225 tyres,original nismo factory front strut brace original stereo 72000kms genuine miles asking for $21000- with 6months rego regret that you dont like spark silver :)if you change your mind please let me know. 0412 893 716 thanks

Edited by em456

• 2 weeks later...
GTR 32 V-SPEC all stock no modified, no smoking driver, march 1993,BREMBO,BBS 17inch original with 225 tyres,original nismo factory front strut brace original stereo 72000kms genuine miles asking for $21000- with 6months rego regret that you dont like spark silver :)if you change your mind please let me know. 0412 893 716 thanks

thanks but no thanks. pretty set on black but will have gun metal if its something special