SAU Community

Fs: Manaray Ms-6 Sport Wheels (old Skool Tuff And Rare!)

hey guys my dreams got shattered today after trying to fit these onto my r33 gtst after just buying them at the start of this week. fell in love with the look and the rareness of these wheels! the rears were awesome and they stuck out of the guard just a tad just how i liked but the fronts did not fit due to no clearance for the caliper!!!!!!!!

i got these from jms in adelaide and they told me they came off a r33 skyline so i had no problems but they were obviously wrong and i'm not happy at all!!!! :)

i have to sell them now as i don't want to run spacers or anything. offset is unknown as it doesn't mention anything at all on the rim except for manaray, jwl and size. the rears though seem to be around the +30 mark and front within +38 to +30.

if you are interested bring your car around and we'll test fit the fronts on and if they fit they should be o.k. this is considering you dont have a 33 and have small front brakes. have a feeling they could fit on a soarer or fc pretty well. if you have a r32 i am pretty interested to see if they would fit on the front as they mentioned it would fit a skyline but they might have meant r32 and not r33.

*edit* the rears come with screw on/screw off spacers that actually bolt onto the wheel on the back of where the rim sits on the hub. its just under a cm.

specs are:

front 17x8.5 with crap 245/40R17

rear 17x9.5 with crap 245/45R17

the wheels are old but they are in good condition for the age. if you want show rims these arent it. they have a bit of gutter rash, some scratches but overall very good and still shiney condition. they have the centre caps and everything. give them a bit of a clean and they will look great like what they first looked like when jms got them in the picture. (picture is of the actual rims)

want $850ono and i don't want low ballers cause i love these rims. will swap for anything of interest. need these gone asap so i can get some new rims. pick up in western suburbs of vic or will send interstate but at ur own cost. call/msg me on 0432454387

20070605160108.jpg

Edited by jakez88

mattysaidso the wheels are at japanese motorsport in adelaide or JMS. the wheels ur after are manaray vr5s but i don't htink they have em anymore.

i'm trying to source out a 20mm bolt on spacer for my fronts and new lug nuts as the standard nuts won't allow me to stick the socket in. clearance is to small. if someone wants them though and for the price i'm asking then i will sell them otherwise my adventure of getting these fitted on the front of my car starts now lol.

pms replied guys. no low ballers please. anyone interested?

i have put the bolt on spacers from the rear to the front and they still dont clear my 33 calipers BUT could most likely clear r32s as there is only a few mm needed to clear. any 32 owners taht are interested and wanting to test fit are welcome.

Edited by jakez88

alrighty these wont fit a r32 as i tried with a friends and didn't fit. need about a 15mm spacer or jsut go 25mm.

measured up as best i could the offset and they seem to be fronts +45 and rears about +38 so definately suitable for a soarer, supra or chaser etc that run high offsets. best to fit up before purchase though.

anyone have a soarer or supra? or if your a hard kunt and wanna run spacers on the front then buy them. $800 guys or throw me an offer.

Edited by jakez88