SAU Community

Photoshoot! Beasts From The East

krzysiu

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna be working the streets are you mate?

If I was a little closer to St Kilda then it would definitely look that way ;)

Nah, just coz I live about 3 minutes walk from Beach Rd. I just figure it would be easier for you guys if I just got picked up without anyone needing to detour.

Is your front passenger seat free Niroj?

Wouldn't mind seeing how an auto-magic Skyline performs :)

you wanna touch my what ?

lol, i could take this further but i dont know you personaly so i will leave your girlfriend out of it ;)

Well I've got your number. Can I give you a buzz later and let you know if I'm coming?

What kind of music you into? I'll make a bad ass CD for the trip ;)

lol too bad i dont have a cd player. if you are looking for a good soundsystem, look elsewhere mate. im rockin stock tapedeck with ipod adaptor. haha. and yeah gimme a buzz if you want

lol, i could take this further but i dont know you personaly so i will leave your girlfriend out of it ;)

haha wise. i was eating food then smiling reading your post, then saw 'leave your girlfriend out of it' . . stop chewing, no smile. no insult kept chewing.

lol too bad i dont have a cd player. if you are looking for a good soundsystem, look elsewhere mate. im rockin stock tapedeck with ipod adaptor. haha. and yeah gimme a buzz if you want

Hold on, I'll just rip my headunit and sub out of my car ;) It'll be sweet.

Nah, that's cool man. I don't care about sound system, it's all about good company!

I've got my iPhone anyway, so we'll rep that shit through your stock speakers.

I'll let you know when I decide what I'm doing tonight :) 90% in for this.

dudes! i will be at the springvale rd caltex carwash at around 7pm - the one opposite century city - anyone want to join me there to wash/clean their rides and then head down to meet point? OR must i do a solo for my come back to sau meets

dudes! i will be at the springvale caltex carwash at around 7pm - the one opposite century city - anyone want to join me there to wash/clean their rides and then head down to meet point? OR must i do a solo for my come back to sau meets

springvale clatex ? aint that the one on springvale road next to the westal ?

cause i'll be at the one putting fuel, and may wash there if its empty

springvale clatex ? aint that the one on springvale road next to the westal ?

cause i'll be at the one putting fuel, and may wash there if its empty

i meant to say springvale rd, glen waverley - caltex - im too excited about making my comeback to sau ;)

then at 754pm. get a phone call . .. . 'aye emsta just pulled out' lol

crew u hippie! ;)

nah man - im def coming down, its time that THE EMSTA made an appearance!

haha wise. i was eating food then smiling reading your post, then saw 'leave your girlfriend out of it' . . stop chewing, no smile. no insult kept chewing.

No insults, would have been a funny comment but some people have a different sense of humour and are easily offended.

No insults, would have been a funny comment but some people have a different sense of humour and are easily offended.

I am offended by that comment, and would like to hear the girlfriend joke. To make such a fuss is an insult to my heritage and people. I find it highly racist that you exclude eductaed impaired people from enjoying such joyeous entertaining events.

I am afraid that all circus's will be on strike as this is now a global issue and bashing educated impaired people is racist and deeming to generations of oppression from the well educated.

*I love sarcism ;)