SAU Community

Photoshoot! Beasts From The East

krzysiu

I am afraid that all circus's will be on strike as this is now a global issue

Have you seen some of the hot chicks that get naked to highlight cruelty to animals? if i get rid of all circus's i am IN!!!!

I have no further statement at this time in regards to RBPOWA's girlfriend.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Joke.............

RBPOWA can handle the joke. He is a top bloke ;)

Im hanging out for the animal cruelty chicks to come and bang me, if i dont get any of there breasticles at my door by the end of the weekend the joke will be told and all circus's can go back to work.

I want the Joke.............

RBPOWA can handle the joke. He is a top bloke :blink:

I'd be careful. TJ is a machine ;) Say the wrong thing and next thing you know he'll be putting 39psi worth of foot up yo ass :)

Yes, I realise that made no sense.

Im cumin tonight ;) !!

will see you all there tonight

dude dont spell it like that. . . . .thats just weird.

and back off with the on coming of the joke.

im seeing you guys in like 90mins, so lets not have tension.

dude dont spell it like that. . . . .thats just weird.

and back off with the on coming of the joke.

im seeing you guys in like 90mins, so lets not have tension.

ok yeah that was a bit over the top lol

but its long weekend so no more work........untill tuesday :down:

Possible change of plans.

I might just put up with my dodgey gearbox and cruise down.

We'll see.

I have 20 minutes to decide.

I'll go work out my PMS issues and see you all at either the car wash or Beach Rd.

Cheers.

ey guys =[ couple last minute things have popped up n cant make it =[...if i can get out later on i'll call someone and find out where everyone is. =[

some one post up a number so i cant contact you guys to find out where you are if i come?

Kris i lost your number coz i got a new fone

cops turned up in force? who got defected? spill the beans so glad i didnt go in for the shoot, as soon as the cops passed me and another guy we bailed n he saw quite afew popo on their way in. love to know what happened.