R34 Gtt, Nismo Kit, Huge Wing

OK, up for grabs is my R34 GTT!

Specs:

81,000 Ks

White

2.5L V6 NEO Turbo

GFB BOV with both trumpets..

Nismo Bodykit all round

Massive wing, try and find one like this!

ALL Pioneer System bought at christmas just gone, for 2K which includes.. 1000w Champion Series Sub in box powered by a mono block amp, 240w splits in front, 280w 4-ways in back running off another amp (was all installed professionally to get most out) all linked to the Pioneer Head Unit which includes Bluetooth, handfree car kit and mic also installed by pros. Also with a USB port to hook up mp3s from portable hard drive or memory stick!

17" Factory Alloys, couple of minor scuffs but nothing serious with 60% tread

Sweet exhaust with great note!

Turbo Timer

It's an extremely reluctant sale, Had a company car for 2 months now, and can't justify having both anymore :( Don't offer me peanuts or come kick the tyres, it's not at all urgent... reluctant!

Car is in very good condition, there are 3 little stone chips on bonnet, a little one in the windscreen, a scrape or two on side skirts but mostly underneath.

Telling you this so you don't come out here expecting her to be perfect..

She's not far from it though!! ;)

Wanting 20K, will consider dirt bike or quad to lower by a few thou.

Can only send pics to mobiles as I can't get my bloody phone to sync with the laptop anymore :)

LOL at V6 and better shape and lights both ridiculously dumb statements no offense

V6 is just a habit. lets face it... only fords have straight sixes and that sounds shit. my bad though!

as for the lights... my indicators are orange... 2000 models have red

also look above the back wheel arch on the 98 model... see how there is a bit of extra shape going along, like a crease in the panel.

tell me that is doesnt look better than the 2000 model which doesn't have it

SEE.. not a complete retard, just fkt it with the V6 bit lol

• 2 weeks later...
V6 is just a habit. lets face it... only fords have straight sixes and that sounds shit. my bad though!

as for the lights... my indicators are orange... 2000 models have red

also look above the back wheel arch on the 98 model... see how there is a bit of extra shape going along, like a crease in the panel.

tell me that is doesnt look better than the 2000 model which doesn't have it

SEE.. not a complete retard, just fkt it with the V6 bit lol

lol, they didnt remove the creased guards in series two. All they change was the front bar really. Darkened the mag paint, and a few minor minor touches. The shell is still the same dude

Hey man you spooked away all of ur potential customers with the V6 joke, different shape and lights argument.......Dude wake up, its a skyline forum....most of the members have 32's and 33's (prolly each member planning to buy a R34 in the end)....they know a lot more than u expect, if u want to sell ur car...keep it simple. its a 34 GT-T.....auto. up for sale......and then ppl with buzz u up with curiousity. Hope i helped.......btw post some pics on forum. Helps a lot...

Have a lovely day. Bump!

Hey man you spooked away all of ur potential customers with the V6 joke, different shape and lights argument.......Dude wake up, its a skyline forum....most of the members have 32's and 33's (prolly each member planning to buy a R34 in the end)....they know a lot more than u expect, if u want to sell ur car...keep it simple. its a 34 GT-T.....auto. up for sale......and then ppl with buzz u up with curiousity. Hope i helped.......btw post some pics on forum. Helps a lot...

Have a lovely day. Bump!

thanks mate, i have thought about that but in the end who cares... im advertising to sell my car. i don't know as much as most of you sauers out there about the ins and outs, and didn't expect ya's to be so dam judgemental over it! I don't want to sell the car, so ima leave it looking weird/ shit/ dum or however it looks for now and see how it goes.

If someone wants a pic or 7 i explained it up the top, i dont care about sending a few sms's... the lappy wont upload em so thats the only option at this point.

Thanks for the suggestions tho man, you seem like the least uptight skyline jock so far lol

cheers

Hey dude, sorry i dont mean to be a spammer but have you thought about simply smsing your pics to your email account?

yeah man, wont work... my phone's crap like that... bluetooth won't sync with the head unit either. Everyone else's bloody phone does except mine lol