SAU Community

Import Swap Meet Postponed

wiplash1

Due to the overwhelming response we have decided to postpone the event 4-6weeks.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but it is in the best interest of the event.

Hopefully by then we will have better weather and the oval wont be so mushy! ( and the council will be happy with the new date)

Can people please post this on other forums ASAP so not to disappoint those interested.

Emails have been sent to all who have registered on IMPORT SWAP MEET

We will re release the new dates after final confirmation.

Thank you all for shaping this event up to be huge!

Mark

Hi, I don't see a 'site sponsor/trader' tag next to your name .... how is your form coming on here and plugging your business without sponsorship? I understand you are not a formal trading business, but the rules still apply.

Please respond with your sponsorship status/intentions else your threads/posts willl be deleted.

If you have already applied to become a trader/sponsor please disregard :(

Cheers.

In the coming weeks you will see a trader tag next to our name hopefully. I could have not informed anyone on here about the date change. I did not originally post this up on here it was taken from NS.com all I did was notify you of the change as not to have members coming on the day and being disappointed.

WEEZY. If you have ever organized anything that involves more people then yourself you will understand that you have everybody's best interest to take into account. Keep your childish comments to yourself and you will do just fine on here.

lol, for the thousands of people that will probably be interested in attending, i think he'd rather you either keep you eye open or pm him for the info.