SAU Community

Just A Teaser Of Whats Coming Soon For Dori34

2,100 incl tyres, but they were in a pretty dirty condition, gave them a good clean up and got a couple polished and they look good as new now :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In regards to the variable intake, is it stilled hooked up and functioning? I imagine it would make a large difference with boost as well. Except IMHO you could get away with it being actuated and open fulltime by running constant 12v feed to the solenoid :banana:

tuner FAIL big time.

he was sick so it didnt go in yesterday :)

dont know when he will be back + when he is, he will have to reschedule me in which is more time loss.

booked in at another tuner tomorrow.

will be ready by the weekend.

can't wait.

dyno sheets etc up sat if all goes well.

Dan, afaik, the variable intake valve will function as normal on a NA (ill have to speak to my tuner about it first).

Nate, it still hits the front bar :)

will decide that shiet out later, will do my best to make it fit without cutting my sexy gtr bar.

the way my turbo sits, i was still able to use a bit of the stock NA intake > afm pipe which is a bonus.

i will definately get a custom pipe from the throttle body to the intercooler pipe as 1) the stock crossover one is so ugly and 2) the BOV just barely clears the power steering resevoir so i had to move it further down.

tuner FAIL big time.

he was sick so it didnt go in yesterday :)

dont know when he will be back + when he is, he will have to reschedule me in which is more time loss.

booked in at another tuner tomorrow.

will be ready by the weekend.

can't wait.

dyno sheets etc up sat if all goes well.

Dan, afaik, the variable intake valve will function as normal on a NA (ill have to speak to my tuner about it first).

Nate, it still hits the front bar :)

will decide that shiet out later, will do my best to make it fit without cutting my sexy gtr bar.

the way my turbo sits, i was still able to use a bit of the stock NA intake > afm pipe which is a bonus.

i will definately get a custom pipe from the throttle body to the intercooler pipe as 1) the stock crossover one is so ugly and 2) the BOV just barely clears the power steering resevoir so i had to move it further down.

shiiiiiiiiit.... hoped u would have been cracking in the 200's now......

soon mate... u will drive out of the tuners with the biggest grin on ur face :cheers:

Dori, check your phone, sent a few shots at different angles of the front bar/piping, hope it helps :P

With using the N/A intake pipe, is that going to work with the air box that you have? or will that need to be custom re-made? i found the JJR one to not fit so well on my N/A. I had to bend the side where it runs near the aircon cylinder (not sure of the technical name for it, it's next to the canister) and also had to unclip the canister and have it sit a bit lower. The part from the turbo to the AFM was fine though, just not sure how that's going to go with the N/A intake.

DOR134 is out and on the road, it made 201rwkw :ermm:

nate, did u get the 33 or 34 airbox cover? if its the 33, then yeah u had to mod abit to fit but for ashneels group buy, he redid the prototype so it fit R34 as well ;)

tuner said its got tgrouble holding boost up high in the revs but so far ive revved to like 5ish and it held 10-11psi fine - running straight off the gate (10psi spring) and no boost controller yet.

just found out that the braided oil line is leaking oil :@ back to pirtek i go to get it fixed up so hopefully i can get that done tomorrow morning.

love the ext gate & screamer, car feels 10x better then it did before :P

BOV is blocked atm so i got hectic doses and fluttering atm, hopefully can get a hose and plumb it all back up tomorrow coz i dont like the flutterssssss

Nice work! met the 200kw target :) At what revs does it start making boost?

Looking forward to seeing pics n vids!

In response to the box, I bought the R34 one.