SAU Community

yes possibly, but i have not tested them yet. but i will let you know if they are available. it might be a few months before the neo ones are ready.

cheers"

Just to clarify, the RB26 and RB25 fuel rails all bolt up to the GReddy RB25 intake manifold. The difference is the injectors / FPR. I need to clarify as im doing a 25/30 using a greddy manifold and just need to open up my options for fuel rail, injectors and fpr.

Many thanks.

You will need a set (of 6) alloy injector collars to fit top feed injectors to the Greddy/copy inlet manifold, check out the "for sale" section of this forum, there is a guy who sells them for a reasonable cost.

Modifying Rochester injector plugs is easy, just trim off a couple of tabs with a Stanley knife and the Nissan plugs fit straight on. I have a picture somewhere, if I can find it I will post it up. I have a set of 1000 cc Rochesters in the RB31DET, for $77 each I didn't mind spending a couple of minutes each trimming the plugs.

I am in the process of testing 13 different types of JECS injectors (dont ask me where i got them from) i work in the automotive industry. these are all side feed and are the right impeadence for r32 and r33 gtst ecu's

RB20's come with top feed injectors standard.

Cheers

Gary

I know SK, :banana: they come with red top 270cc top feed. but if you are building a 30det based on a 33 head and you want a remapable ecu you end up with a bit of a bastardized combination like I have

r32, rb25 na vct head, rb30 block, rb20 loom, sensors, ecu, side feed rb25 injectors :)

You will need a set (of 6) alloy injector collars to fit top feed injectors to the Greddy/copy inlet manifold, check out the "for sale" section of this forum, there is a guy who sells them for a reasonable cost.

Modifying Rochester injector plugs is easy, just trim off a couple of tabs with a Stanley knife and the Nissan plugs fit straight on. I have a picture somewhere, if I can find it I will post it up. I have a set of 1000 cc Rochesters in the RB31DET, for $77 each I didn't mind spending a couple of minutes each trimming the plugs.

Cheers

Gary

SK

do you happen to have a pic of the GTR rail and injectors on the Greddy copy plemum?

Any chance you've got a part number or a picture of the Rochester injectors? or is there only one type of 1000cc Rochester injector?

so on that website that would be the 96lb injectors. never thought about getting these. much cheaper than anything else i'v seen.

96 lbs per hour = 1000 cc per minute (close enough anyway)

Cheers

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

My 1000cc Rochester injectors arrived yesterday and I've sent them off to be flow tested (just a little concerned about the lack of packaging, each injector was in a small ziplock bag with all 6 just throw loose into a postbag).

tuffcarparts is where I got them from, probably are alright but getting them flowtested anyway so I can hand my tuner known numbers and also so I can stagger them so highest flowing is at the back as I'm going to forward facing plenum.

Any 14mm fuel rail should be fine yeah? found an RB20 14mm rail on tweakit that I think is going to be the go.

Edited by bubba

The rail is like AU$240 I think, twin entry to suit 14mm o-rings and RB20 manifold.

I have a custom plenum with RB20 runners and seeing as no-one answered my question about RB26 rails onto RB20 runners, I kept looking for an RB20 specific item.

• 1 month later...

I figured I would just post in an existing topic instead of creating a new one.

What are peoples opinions on hiflowed stock injectors? Are they safe & reliable and comparable to Sards for example?

Seems nice to be able to save a few hundred bucks on a direct-fitment item too.

Personally i wouldnt go with highflow stock injectors. Prefer to get something that you know wont cause you any problems.

Ive considered this and with many people opinions bought Nismo 740cc injectors instead. Least i know they wont f**k up on me.

Cheers

Gary

If it isn't to much trouble could you please post up a pic of the trimming of the plug.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet, one more quick question - does anyone know exactly which Subaru injectors can drop right in?

Is it just the V5 440cc Yellow ones? Heard you can just put em in and turn the plug around the other way and they are sweet?