SAU Community

Fs: Microtech Ltx-12s

Hey Guys, I bought a microtech ecu off a mate/mod on the forums about 6+ months ago for my 1jz conversion....it came straight from his 1jz S13, its got a base 1jz map on it but can be used for most 6cyl engines like RB's etc...Never got around to using it mainly due to the fact my tuner wanted to use an EMS ecu instead and rewire everything from scratch... so its just sitting there owing me $$$ and doing nothing so I figured I may as well sell it and recover some cash for other stuff.

http://www.microtech-efi.com/product/10.html <----- info on the ECU for those interested..

Microtech sell them for $1495.00 new...this one is 2nd hand so I guess $1000.00 ONO and I'll post it anywhere in Aus for free cus its pretty small..will chuck it up on ebay soon if no one here takes it..

Open to trades for somthing of equil value ..or.. somthing of less value + $ my way.

post-1256-1243919261_thumb.jpg

post-1256-1243919279_thumb.jpg

PRICE DROP - $900

PM ME or EMAIL ME - [email protected]

just had a quick look here - http://shop.microtech-efi.com/product_info...;products_id=60

The LT-12S is Microtechs' latest 6 injector driver, 6 ignition driver ECU with multiple Auxilliary inputs and outputs. Most often used on 6 cyl and 3 rotor applications but also can be configured for 4 cyl vehicles.

(thats for the LT-12s, not the LTX-12s)..for some reason I couldn't find that type of info on the microtech site for the LTX-12s.. :S id assume it probably has the same capabilities..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Great to know! The guys from The Skyline Shed are going to sort it out and send what I ordered anyway. Turns out their supplier sent them the wrong stock.  But it's good to know I "can" put this in if needed
    • You do not need an LSD oil in any stock (non-GTR) diff, even if it is an "LSD". This because none of the (non-GTR) LSDs are clutch/friction type LSDs. Either viscous or helical - neither of which require an LSD oil.
    • Hi everyone, I bought the Redline diff oil and the seller has sent me Redline 75W90NS even though that’s not what’s pictured.  I’ve already booked a hoist to go and change my diff tomorrow but I’m not sure if the NS is ok for the rear diff in a R34 GTT I think the NS does not have any slip modifiers so would that be an issue?    thanks in advance 
    • Not easy to find pics from 15 years ago, but here is a partial one. Keep in mind that it curved immediately from the airbox, then kept a straight line for the MAF to read correctly, followed by a 45 degree bend straight down to the turbo. This connection was the most difficult as it had to twist as well as bend to meet the almost vertical straight section of the intake.
    • Yes, well, wrt a wheel alignment, there are two types. Either: You have very little added adjustables, in which case the alignment can be done by anyone in any tyre shop or equivalent, and will only take 30 minutes, and so there is no reason to even consider leaving the car there. OR: The alignment is a major exercise because you have adjustables everywhere and so you will need to be taking it to a shop that is skilled and experienced at setting up race cars and the like, and you won't need to worry about leaving the car there.