SAU Community

I Have $5,000 Cash To Buy A Car. What U Guys Have For Me?

vice5500

WHAT U GOT NO MOER THAN $5,000

Hi mate, i see you have the same problem i did when i first arrived in Australia. hehe 5k for a car? in a skyline forum. u gotta be kidding me......

i reckon u should put a "1" in front of that "5,000" LOL.........first of all, what car are u after? find the car u are after, and then decide whether u want to buy it or not. With 5k, u can get a mitsubishi lancer 98-99 model ones.....very nice everyday cars or smth local.......like a older holden commodore........your choices are unlimited, but the decision is only one.....i can promise u wont get a "good" sports car such as 180, silvia, skyline, supra or anything reliable with that kind of money. secondly, the consider the costs.........tyres, rims, unexpected "events" ........rising petrol prices. Anyhow i hope i made u think twice before going out and getting some "lemon"

for 5k. if u are after a really good car, give me a buzz. i mite know someone who is selling a mitsubishi lancer.....

hi mate i have a s13 silvia which is in excellent engine condition it has been very reliable for me and i have not had any problems with it. It is out of rego but i can fix that up, i am selling as i have lost my job for awhile now and amd in urgent need of money so if your interested let me know I can do the car with 12 month rego for 5k. for details of the car search in the Forsale Whole cars section under topic S13

cheers,

Rad