SAU Community

Nissan Fast Stagea

Hi,

Could someone please point me in the right direction with getting the newer version of the cd that includes the stagea? my cd's only go up to 2001 hence no m35 stagea can be looked up.

Anyone know the part code for the key remote that has the 2 buttons on it?

How much off your head?

Cheers

No idea on the part number, not so sure the key would be in FAST?

Anyway, I have 2009 JDM if you are interested.

Where you from?

Hey, cheers for the reply and help. Iam in SA Adelaide. How big is it?

BTW does your stagea have the key with 2 buttons on it for central locking? I have that key and just tried a blank steel key to see if I have a transponder security.

Have you ever got a spare one done? Nice colour of stagea there.

Hey, cheers for the reply and help. Iam in SA Adelaide. How big is it?

BTW does your stagea have the key with 2 buttons on it for central locking? I have that key and just tried a blank steel key to see if I have a transponder security.

Have you ever got a spare one done? Nice colour of stagea there.

It's 4.5GB, so no transfer man :down:

Yes, my Stagea key has the lock and unlock buttons on it, I don't think mine has transponder security but I could be wrong. Fortunately I've got a spare key in mint condition and the main key is in great condition so no replacement key's produced yet.

If you give me a your postcode and are willing to pay postage/packaging I'm happy to send you a 2009 JDM copy of FAST.

I don't know if that will solve your query though, I'm surprised no-one has been able to answer your question.

Just spoke with Hornsby Nissan for you, Part #H0564-C9924 should be the correct code.

From memory he said they are NOT transponder, only lock and unlock.

Will set you back $212.00 (Ex GST) and then you will need to get Nissan to program the thing for you unless you can do it yourself.

The cost for getting it programmed probably won't be cheap, but there you have it :D

Cheers for the help guys, yes i am very happy to pay for pay postage/packaging! could you pm me your paypal details?

Dam 200 bucks is a ass reaming, might go the new alarm/immobiliser route, then wont have to buy nissan remotes anymore!

I wonder how much is a 285E3-7W00D a lot cheaper I hope? Probably not =(

I think I have the details to program the key , dug it up on the forums, so that part should be alright. =0

It's 4.5GB, so no transfer man :P

If you give me a your postcode and are willing to pay postage/packaging I'm happy to send you a 2009 JDM copy of FAST.

Hi Bie-e-bee, I didn't get a chance to talk to you at the meet on Sunday, had to get going. Do you have a spare copy of FAST? Happy to pay postage.

Cheers' Dale

Hi Bie-e-bee, I didn't get a chance to talk to you at the meet on Sunday, had to get going. Do you have a spare copy of FAST? Happy to pay postage.

Cheers' Dale

Nick (Goldzilla) has the box of discs I burnt, maybe you can get him to send you one or go to the Thursday night meet and cruise and collect one off him :P

Let him know if you are going to he has a disc with him though.