SAU Community

250rwkw Rb25 + R32 Parts Galore~!

have a complete RB25 making 250rwkw with:

- 400hp highflow RB25 turbo.

This is a fantastic turbo, makes full boost by 3200rpm and sings all the way to 7000rpm. Has only done 5,000 kms, no shaft play

- Nismo 555cc injectors

- Splitfire coilpacks

- Split Dump pipe

- Apexi Power FC

- Warlboro 400hp fuel pump

Am looking to sell the engine as a package for $4,000

I would be willing to sell the parts separately, and also have some other performance parts available too

- Apexi Power FC $1000 ONO

- Highflowed 400hp Turbo $850

- Nismo 555cc injectors $600

- Splitfire Coilpacks $350

- Dump pipe $80

- 3" Mandrel Front Pipe with decat pipe $150

- 3" Trust cat-back exhaust system only 10 mth old. Sound brilliant, flows great and is near new. $500

- Spats front strut brace $120

- Fuel Pump $100

- Locked Diff Incredibly tight perfect for drifting. Has been welded shut $250

- Cusco style rear strut brace $100

Also have complete R32 interior parts

- dashboard with 180xxx kms blue coloured works perfectly $100

- complete dash WITH perfect condition centre and passenger vents $200

- gear surround and handbrake leathers $30

- rear seats $150

- Genuine Skyline Floor mats with metal plates on all mats $make an offer

- passenger seat $100

- centre console surround $15

- ashtray $15

- N1 style headlights, were stripped down and completely rebuilt with new glass, globes, wiring everything. These are in MINT condition $250 for the pair

- tail lights $100 pair

- Midnight purple bootlid $100

- Midnight purple bonnet $150

- Complete Brake Setup with brand new bendix ultimate pads $ make an offer

This is just some of the parts available, i'm sure i've forgotten plenty of stuff - just ask me for what u need and most likely i will have it.

Pics can be supplied upon request, i can't upload pictures for some reason on this computer.

ALL PRICE ARE NEGOTIABLE BUT PLEASE NO SILLY OFFERS

PM ME AS I WILL REPLY FASTER

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All PMS replied.

All parts are located in Melbourne in the CBD and are available for immediate pickup.

I can deliver to anywhere in melbourne also, if interstate then purchaser pays postage costs. If purchasing a number of items then we can work out a deal and i may pay the postage costs.

Cheers everyone!

turbo was sent off by the boys at CreatD for the highflow.

its oil cooled, i don't know the specs as i bought it off a mate.

it made 250rwkw at 14psi, starts making boost under 3 and hits full boost around 32 - 33. its an incredibly responsive turbo and pulls all the way to 7k.

all pm's replied

sold so far:

- centre console surround

- rear strut brace

- PFc (pending pick up tmrw Wednesday)

- fuel pump

- Pivot Turbo Timer

i also have

- Tein HR coilovers good condition $700

- camber adjustable upper arms for the fronts (not camber tops, adj at the arm joint) $150 pair

Cheers everyone

oh and BTW - to all those who have enquired, i've had numerous enquiries bout the turbo, injectors and coilpacks.

FIRST IN BEST DRESSED. First person to deposit the money and confirm will get the parts, so get in quick and plz confirm with me asap if you are after something.

I have some more goodies available but have yet to post them as they are sold pending payment.

Thanks everyone for the interest :down: