SAU Community

Recommendations For Crash Repairers To Do Some Fibreglassing?

Unbalanced

So its finally come a time to me fixing my bodykit. Its pretty macked at the moment after some bad crunches, bangs and scrapes.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good local repairer?

I live in the Newton area, so the closer to there the better.

Some pics of the damage:

post-54987-1243997533_thumb.jpgpost-54987-1243997662_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1243997812_thumb.jpgpost-54987-1243998031_thumb.jpg

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has done anything similar or anything. But I was thinking of getting some bashplates made up for my front lip.

Get some solid steel, and have it snug against the underside of the kit, then have it come back and be bolted onto the body somewhere.

Any ideas??

EDIT: Also something else that I just remember needs doing. Due to some gutter rash and shite on my wheels I was wondering who's best for some basic wheel repairs. Being that my rims are black every little problem shows up... Badly. So Was looking at getting the outer edge machined back and either left at that for a chrome edge or then painted black to match the rest of the rim. Any recommendations there aswell??

Edited by Unbalanced

Adelaide Wheel and Rim

308- 310 South Rd, Richmond, SA 5033

p: (08) 83526266

Extensive Wheel Services

307 South Rd, Mile End, SA 5031

p: (08) 83525777

^^

+1 for one of those guys, i had my rims repaired at one of those places....cant remember exactly which one, but it was the one next door to Harvey Norman.Oh, btw, they are both opposite each other on south road, so get a quote at one place, drive across the street, and get another.

Edited by Aberax

Dropped of one of my racing hearts this morning for a lip machining. Went to the place on the sea side of south road... Got a quote of $330. they said they would need to weld in the rash then machine it all back... thought farkk this is ALOT more than i was expecting so i went across the road for a quote and got $165!!

Quote was done a lot quicker and before my eyes ( other joint took wheel out back and guy came back in 5 or so mins)

peps crash did a good job reparing my front bar and pretty well priced for cash

Address:Smart Road

St Agnes, SA, 5097 Telephone:08 8263 2727