SAU Community

Eoi And Fs: Nissan Skyline R33 Gts

Hi everyone, im not really looking forward to selling my car, well actually no one really wants to sell their car =) however im willing to post it up to see how much interest i can draw...and maybe if i find the right buyer, i will sell it...i just want someone to take care of her afterwards and not to f**k her up......(I know that right now its not the perfect time to sell cars, due to the economic recession and all that...but seriously now is the time for bargains, winning buyers and losing sellers. Its life.....

Anyways, its a 1994 Japanese Imported Nissan Skyline R33 Series 1 GTS (Ok now honestly i purchased it less than a month ago, did the transfer and RWC, spent $$$...i was soooo excited like a kid with his new toy....went for a drive to CBD, got a chick that nite (she was latino!!)..............hahaha now look at me.........i have my license suspended, car sitting in the garage, i have 5 speeding tickets, a defective notice due to tyres (which i cleared few days back by buying new tyres again $$$), i have an overdue credit card and and im a student. F**k my life seriously.......anyhow as everyone on this forum knows a lot about skylines, ill get down to the important stuff.

My car has:

-Custom Respray (Burgundy) 4k job.

-RB25DET 64,000 kms (Was replaced by the previous owner). Have receipts and everything.

-Chassis 127,xxx kms

-Stock R33 Turbo (Never been boosted, trust me im mongolian...it never even had a boost controller installed)

-3" exhaust

-Blitz BOV

-Stock Turbo Timer also working

-Greedy Turbo Timer

-BBS RS 17" Rims with Bridgestones on the front, Yokohomas on the back. (All very good, more than roadworthy 80%)

-Also have a full set of 18" Enkei RP 01's in the garage, one rim is badly damaged tho. (Still ill throw in the deal, if you are a worthy buyer)

-New reconditioned LHS headlight (Have another LHS r33 S1 headlight, will throw it in if u are a worthy buyer)

-Nice bodykit, Spoiler

-New power steering rack, New LH Lower control Arm (You can also keep the old p/s rack if u want.....)

-Exedy Clutch

-Few gauges inside (one for RPM, one for turbo)

-Heavy duty gearbox -> according to my mechanic .....

-Pioneer CD player, 12" Pioneer Sub + Amp in the back.

-Recently serviced it at home in the garage...bought the stuff at Repco, have the receipts and all.

-Runs on premium unleaded...Sucks me dry =(

Anyhow thanks for reading and visit fmylife.com for funtimes........

REASON FOR SALE: Need to pay fines, credit card...

Im after exactly 10k to make my life straight, no swaps... as i cant drive for 12 months .............hahaha my life sucks a**........(NEW PICS TO BE UPLOADED VERY SOON, when the sun comes up.......LOL.

Seriously its a win for anyone who buys it...BTW im in Melbourne North Suburbs. Cheers Ace

post-62308-1244051361_thumb.jpg

post-62308-1244051379_thumb.jpg

post-62308-1244051432_thumb.jpg

post-62308-1244051532_thumb.jpg

looks nice, but....wat does u being mongolian have anything to do with the car not being boosted? lol

LOL......hahah just came up in the head while i was writing, dont know how to edit the first post. So yeah.......anyways thanks man. and a BUMP!!!......

WHERE ARE THE OFFERS???????