Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest carlos187
sorry guys I just bought the

Headlights

Bonnet latch and hindges

Front seats

Deposit made. Carlos if you want to see the reciept just ask.

Just waiting on pictures of the seats.

I just left work so email me at [email protected]

hey mate front seats r gone sorry about that have bonnet latch and hindges and got 1 more set of head lights all up $800 incl postage if ur happy with that deposit the rest into acc thanks

Guest carlos187
call shotgun rear red fog/reverse light, just the red one. if you're willing to part

also interested in steering wheel if not deployed

as well as rear seats

just pm me with prices posted to melb 3020

please people call me on 0424253000 if intresed in parts i can not reply on this site due 2 not having the right amount of points thanks

Guest carlos187
call shotgun rear red fog/reverse light, just the red one. if you're willing to part

also interested in steering wheel if not deployed

as well as rear seats

just pm me with prices posted to melb 3020

please people call me on 0424253000 for any parts still have abit availble do not send me any personal messages due 2 i can not reply 2 them due 2 not having enough points so call me thanks carlos

hey mate front seats r gone sorry about that have bonnet latch and hindges and got 1 more set of head lights all up $800 incl postage if ur happy with that deposit the rest into acc thanks

gee thats such a shame carlos. especially when i already made a deposit. and that was after i confirmed what i was buying 3 times with you. was there some kind of misunderstanding?

check ur email ive sent you my final offer for the remaining parts. ive also sent you my bank details for a refund if you dont accept.

Edited by Jap_Muscle

Guest carlos187
Hi mate,

With the fuel lid assembly, I can purchase for $1650 brand new from Nissan Dealership

If u wanna send the lot for $1000 i'll take it (pending pics and condition). will be interested in the rear light covers as well (pending price)

Also interested in the front reo bar

hey u want 2 call me on 0424253000 2 confirm wat u need

Regards

Guest carlos187
how much u willing 2 pay for rear panels mate?

mate do u want the rear panels or not call me asap thanks

called the seller just now guys. he has requested that all enquires is to be made through the contact number provided. please DO NOT pm him as he is unable to reply to your pm's.

the available parts at the moment is

- right and left front guards

- right and left rear guards

- front bumper

- bonnet

- side skirts

- centre console, gear surround, etc

- right and left headlights

- right and left doors

- fuel pump

- cluster

if theres any else you guys want to know, seller has asked to give him a call

Guest carlos187
Would like the plastic bit under the oil pan. It's the 2nd piece to the front diffuser. Please pm me the price. Also, is this the standard r34 gtr? Would like a price on the diff as well. Thanks

mate still have the diff availble and it is starderd ill be happy with $700 for the diff call me on 0424253000 thanks

Guest carlos187
Hi mate,

With the fuel lid assembly, I can purchase for $1650 brand new from Nissan Dealership

If u wanna send the lot for $1000 i'll take it (pending pics and condition). will be interested in the rear light covers as well (pending price)

Also interested in the front reo bar

please call me on 0424253000 ill except ur offer $1000 for the fuel lid assembly thats the lot by the way its all in immac condidtion mate call me so we can arrange pick up or postage thanks

Regards