R34 Gtr Parts And Accessories

Guest carlos187

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got off the phone with him today, he said he's in Melbourne and the only way to buy parts is to pay him via bank deposit, then once he receives the money, he will send out the parts via courier which are currently at his mate's house in Wollongong

On another note, i'm wondering if anyone has received their parts via a courier, or received parts in general? PM me or post here

Cheers

has anton been able to speak to carlos since Friday? his seemed to have disappeared.

someone mentioned his in Melb, if he is can anyone co firm where about?

if your reading carlos get back to me. paid the money a week ago and I Havnt heard from you since.

if anyone who speaks to carlos let him know his got people looking or him.

again my number is 0421691338

Just got off the phone with him today, he said he's in Melbourne and the only way to buy parts is to pay him via bank deposit, then once he receives the money, he will send out the parts via courier which are currently at his mate's house in Wollongong

On another note, i'm wondering if anyone has received their parts via a courier, or received parts in general? PM me or post here

Cheers

that's very strange i've been calling him quite a bit and have no returned calls

please call me on 0424253000 or send ur number through i call u and we will organise a reasonable price that suits both of us lunky u i still have front guards and whole rear sub frame availble.

Hey mate, Tried calling today but phone switched off. Can you give me a call on 0411 644 970. If i miss it just send through a sms and i'll get back to you asap.

i called thismorning and carlos told me he is in melbourne and the part i wanted was in sydney.

i offered to make payment through paypal - not an option. also appears COD was not an option.

i also offered a few hundred bux (yes, a few HUNDRED) more than his asking price IF i could pick up and pay cash, and i'd give the cash directly to his mate. he advised this was not an option and that payment could only be made via direct deposit and then the part would be couriered to me by his mate in 3 - 5 days.

carlos if you change your mind and if it helps, i'm happy to clear up the confusion everyone seems to have here and as per my offer - pick up the part + pay the cash, and then put a note back on here about how we go?? :)

cheers.

Edited by KR4-GTR

you guys are absolutely crazy - you just volunteer to bank xfer money with no protection at all????

hell send me money and ill "sell" you BNR34 parts that i "have"....

looks like you've all been had guys

you guys give up your money way too easily :)

you guys are absolutely crazy - you just volunteer to bank xfer money with no protection at all????

hell send me money and ill "sell" you BNR34 parts that i "have"....

looks like you've all been had guys

you guys give up your money way too easily

it took alot for me to say NO to his 'second' set of R34 GTR rims with 70% tread for $1000, seeing i want a set so ****ing bad

but when a deal just seems too good to be true, most of the time it is.

thanks mods for confirming it.

Edited by KR4-GTR

He says the 2nd set of GTR rims are located in Wollongong at a mates house, and that the couriers are actually his mates

What i want to know is where he sources the parts from, someone who spoke to him said he was dogged on compliance with his R34 GTR, so why is it that parts are located in Wollongong and where does he source the extra sets of goods from.

I don't mean to offend your integrity Carlos, but you offer no protection for the customers who want to buy your kit, even the basics like Paypal or COD, you have to understand the logic behind people just transferring the funds with no assurance or guarantee of receiving their goods

I'd be willing to buy the rims simply providing you get your mate to send some pics, i'd be willing to deposit the postage in your account first, then when the goods arrive, i will deposit the remaining balance into your account

Cheers,

Danny

Edited by squareznboxez

I dealt with Carlos within the first few days but i did it face to face which didnt seem like an issue back then ...

However if further complaints arise and parts are not being received ... i am able to assist moderators with supplying Carlos's home address .. or rather, the house at which i met Carlos [which had the r34 gtr in the backyard]

I dealt with Carlos within the first few days but i did it face to face which didnt seem like an issue back then ...

However if further complaints arise and parts are not being received ... i am able to assist moderators with supplying Carlos's home address .. or rather, the house at which i met Carlos [which had the r34 gtr in the backyard]

that is such a releif to hear mate. at least someone knows some concrete info. thank you sir very much