SAU Community

Where To Get Stagea Wing Painted?

kidafa

Hi All,

Swear I posted a thread askign this 30 mins ago but its gone??

Anyway:

I bought a wing today for the stagea of Mike (cheers mate). The clear coat is peeling and has one small ding id like to get fixed up. I took it straight to Norwood Panel works and they said they'd do it for $150. I wasnt really thinking at the time and now think thats a bit steep? I might go pick it up and get a few more qoutes.

Its only one of the small stagea wings nothing massive and would be pretty easy to paint. Thinking maybe I should get some more qoutes.

Anyone got any recomendations? Needs to be done in the Nissan KR4 (silver) color

Cheers,

Chris

unless you bought that dolphin one he had then you to need burn it... cause that thing is terrible...

No I didn't buy his Dolphin wing. I dont mind it on his car as its some thing different to what everyone else is running....

So anyone got any places?

Rodders how long would it take your mate to do? Where's he located and whats his work like?

all up,including about 4 coats of paint and measuring up shit,around 2 hours.but he hadnt done one on a stag before so now he knows what his doing,maybe less

Yah no joke 150 is alot...

When I dropped it off yesterday he said it would be ready next thursday. Im at work today so got adam (chefstag) to go pick it up from them so i could get some more prices and he said he's already sanded and primed it. Wonder if adam actually saw it..