SAU Community

Photoshoot! Beasts From The East

eMsta

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol gota love SAU, so many stock/ugly as f*k r33's

I'd laugh if that was the other Kris (krzysiu) with a new account - seeing as he just transformed his "stock/ugly" R33 into the orange beast :(

doesnt matter if a persons car is stock as a rock or a 300rwkw streeter - aim of these meets are to take photos, have a bit of a cruise (without being a hero), and put names to faces and have a chat

African Americanoj... you should have set the exposure a lil longer and painted with the flash. works wonders in low light, really helps highlight the cars in the foreground.

pics of the S14 are wicked tho, cos I'm guessing it was facing the light coming from the harbour, or close enough to the flash?

maybe next time do a real late one and do a dawn photoshoot :D

i would dude but i dont have an external flash. the inbuilt one is pissweak. the s14 was facing the bridge.

:down: no wagon shot basti !

but bloody good photo's, i want a camera like yours now :P, is there alot of computer editing behind the scenes or just snap and post ?

oh yeah flood lights at 'total tools' 19.95 :P 500w quartz halogen, up to 1.65m height.

might grab one tomorrow if they open around 5pm, just incase

i got a few wagon shots man but they all came out blurry. these pics are only bout half of what i actually took

:P

good turn out once again.... good to see some new faces

an yea i plan to keep it locked away!!!!!

i'll come for longer next time...was good to meet some ppl :down:

my gf has mad photography skillz so i'll bring her too :P

location looked pretty sweet!

tool

f*k your awesome

doesnt matter if a persons car is stock as a rock or a 300rwkw streeter - aim of these meets are to take photos, have a bit of a cruise (without being a hero), and put names to faces and have a chat

that wasnt my point, my point was r33's are so f*kn gay

I don't even drive an R33. In fact I wouldn't buy one either. I prefer R34s. I'm just saying if you came to a meet and started bagging R33s it probably wouldn't go down very well.

This is "Skylines Australia", not "R32s Australia". If you can't have a bit of respect for the other model Skylines then why are you here?

You don't see the 33 guys hating on 32s.

I don't even drive an R33. In fact I wouldn't buy one either. I prefer R34s. I'm just saying if you came to a meet and started bagging R33s it probably wouldn't go down very well.

This is "Skylines Australia", not "R32s Australia". If you can't have a bit of respect for the other model Skylines then why are you here?

You don't see the 33 guys hating on 32s.

well its deff not mr2'saustralia

and im on here to bag people and to sell shit thats it

i couldnt give a f*k if people dnt like 32's thats there choice and pretty sure i can say wat ever i want about who ever i want and about any car i want

SAU makes me laugh

u's are all gay

33's are boats, theyre only good for the motor and box, and i would love to come to a meet and show all u fag boys in ur 33's that ur daddy's bought for u, how to actully drive, instead of jst poseing under a bridge

drive 33's how they are sposed to be, thrashed and crashed!!

:bunny: . . . . . i am very confused right now.

you dont like 33's ? go tell some one who gives a shit, we dont give a f**k about your opinon or view's

your only on here to bag people and sell shit ? see how long that last's for now that you have made it public.

and Rhys, where did you come from? just thought you'd jump on the band wagon also and add fuel to the fire ?

and what makes you think 'daddy' bought them their cars ?

and if you didnt read the topic ' Photoshoot!' so thats what we did, if it was Deca, well then the driving skills will be shown.

and im on here to bag people and to sell shit thats it

i couldnt give a f*k if people dnt like 32's thats there choice and pretty sure i can say wat ever i want about who ever i want and about any car i want

SAU makes me laugh

SAU says bye bye kriss.