SAU Community

Reving Problem

scotty boi

hi all just wonderinfg if anyone else has had this problem. I have a 1995 series 1.5 4dr and recently the revs on the car have gone hay wire, while driving the revs seem to be going up but the car is not pulling like usual. Really badly cant even keep up with traffic does it in all gears what could this be any help appreciatted.

yeah it is a manual i was told that by someone else i know thats going to be a expensive replacment. Any ideas were i could get a clutch from in perth

hi all just wonderinfg if anyone else has had this problem. I have a 1995 series 1.5 4dr and recently the revs on the car have gone hay wire, while driving the revs seem to be going up but the car is not pulling like usual. Really badly cant even keep up with traffic does it in all gears what could this be any help appreciatted.

you got a pod filter?

weirdly enough - i had the same problem with my 33 gtr and it was a dud pod filter.

yeah it is a manual i was told that by someone else i know thats going to be a expensive replacment. Any ideas were i could get a clutch from in perth

Get one from Kudos motorsport. Forum sponsor. Good prices. Wont be expensive. If your just after a normal HD clutch it will be $400 + install. I got the Exedy Sports organic which is better then the HD cushioned button in the way of more clamp pressure and it also has the standard clutch feel. That one was $629 (but got it cost price from a mate :thumbsup:)