SAU Community

M35 Arx Really Bad Fuel Consumption Help And Vics Not Working

You still have round tips, like stock but bigger and dual walled... Same as I had with the GTR exhaust on the R33..

Its the square tips that she hates... Hope she will be fine with a large oval or even almost retangular exhaust... But that is some time away... Just counting down to the next credit card cut off date so that I can get the iPod stuff ordered. Then sway bars, then exhaust.. and still need to get it detailed..

All covered in mud at the moment.. Quiet trip down to the farm to watch trees being dropped required locking the centre diff to get back out onto the road... Father in law was so positive that we were going to get bogged, he had already got the tractor started...

But she doesn't have a problem with mine??

...or did you just not want to tell for fear of hurting my feelings? :P

All covered in mud at the moment.. Quiet trip down to the farm to watch trees being dropped required locking the centre diff to get back out onto the road... Father in law was so positive that we were going to get bogged, he had already got the tractor started...

Haha!

I hope you gave him a smile and a wave as you drove past as well!

Thus is the advantage of the ARX over an RS...

Can anyone translate that pic of the homescreen that has yellow writing? I think that is the source of the problem, I have reset the system scram thing by holding the map and display buttons and the leaf still doesnt show.

I don't think that is the problem. I think that writing says that the Nvigation disc is not in the DVD rom.

My screen says the same as I took my disc out for a while.

It has to be a setting some where as it was obviously working not long ago.

Do you know if it was working when you took delivery?

I think it will be one of the settings in the VICS menu's but just not sure where to look yet.