SAU Community

General Meeting - Tuesday 16 June

Bec

Kris - As usuall it's quite easy to see why SAU would never want to put you in any sort of role, you're a child and continue to promote this.

Lol you don't even know me Adam so why dont you just back the f**k off . Like i said previously. I dont give a shit who has the role of being events co-ordinator, aslong as there are cruises happening im happy, only reason i offered to step up and do it is so that members will get cruises more often then waiting once every 2-3 months for one...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow!

The hoody does look nice.

Similar layout to my HATEBREED zip up hoody with the GTR logo wrapped around the side and the SAU logo down low.

You think we could design a new one next year with the NISMO logo as well?

Atleast it appeals to all Skyline's as it is Nissan Motor Sport.

Just a quick thought...

Still, well done to the design team for your effort!

Sounds good but the club needs to be careful where it steps in regard to copyright rules. As the R33 gtr was never sold here the logo is freely available however I'm not sure that the Nismo logo would be in the same boat.

As for the hoodie....great work by the committee and as as per all of my SAU gear I will wear it with pride :D

We're a big happy family aren't we!?!

Thanks to Snowy for an awesome presentation. If I had the money spare and your skills I would definitely enter targa rookie. Thanks for the inspiration, maybe one day :down:

For the record, I am a GTT driver who will wear this hoody proudly, because it's actually pretty sweet and to represent the club.

People have, however, definitely made some good points with regards to regular member input which should probably be taken into consideration.

Close this thread >.<

Final edit: Woot, I have a CB now, thanks Ash.

Sounds good but the club needs to be careful where it steps in regard to copyright rules. As the R33 gtr was never sold here the logo is freely available however I'm not sure that the Nismo logo would be in the same boat.

Actually J-Spec got a cease and desist for using the GTR logo with the R35 grey imports, as Nissan Japan had a global copyright on all the GTR logos. :\ Think they only care when it hurts their profit margin though, so we should be OK.