SAU Community

Apple Iphones Brand New 16gb White Unlocked

Item: 2x apple iphones 16gb white unlocked from optus brand new only opened to see if a 3 simcard works and it does

Item Condition: brand new

Reason for Selling: me and the girl got these on a plan opened them up to play didnt like them touch screen not for us perfect condition comes with all paper work and reciepts only got them from optus 3 weeks ago need them gone to pay some bills $680 ono EACH

Price and Payment Conditions: $680 ono EACH They are fully unlocked they accept any simcard

p1305090121.th.jpg

p1305090122.th.jpg

pm or text 0412327139

Well if I am not mistaken your statement of "me and the girl got these on a plan" means they are not truely owned by yourself, they may be unlocked but till the contract runs out is it yours to sell.

I see your add on Boost Cruising LINK got a bit of attention "what happend to ur 2 last thread about this phone ? seems to get locked all the time ... " and the one on Firesport LINK you can at least keep the prices the same.

These days you cant just join a forum and post a For Sale and wonder why people get suspicions, on other forums your first 20 posts have to be approved and you need a lot of posts before you can advertise something For Sale as per below.....

Requirements on a Handbag Forum LINK

* You must be at least 18 years of age.

* The Marketplaza is not automatically accessible to members with a certain post count or time of membership. Invites to the Marketplaza are given out on an individual basis upon review of an application.

* Each member interested in selling or buying on tPF's MP is required to submit an application via Private Message. Instructions are posted below.

* You need to have been a member on tPF for at least 5 months and have contributed actively to the community with genuine interest (500+ posts minimum).

* The MP is a privilege, not a right. We are looking for people who will seamlessly conduct transactions, in an honest and timely manner.

One last thing... If you say you live in WA why don't you advertise them in the WA For Sale section as people can go to your house and inspect the phones which you don't have a problem with.

Well input to show you have been around for a while does not mean posting "PM Sent" on 10 threads today not the best way to build your count up either, Google "Post Whore" and see what comes up.

"A post whore is somebody who posts mostly meaningless messages consisting of one word or just emoticons."