SAU Community

E.o.i Nasho Cruise

Marsss

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ bit tuff when ppl go off on a tangent eh?

Well, Krudders vote 4 a 'Fork In The Road' hehe...

But I ain't one of them > I'll watch this thread...

You? You might as well set a date... & RUN WITH IT!

Natio parks are cracking down on all this though so it depends where you go, i went to a mixed run not so long ago during the day, you have to pay entry which isnt the problem but when the gate person see's all these cars rock up together they know whats going on, needless to say the cops turned up and it was all a mess...

You should consider heading down the Southern Highlands way, either Macquarie pass to Wollongong or even better down Kangaroo Valley way, theres plenty of straights, ahirpins and twisties, no cops, speed camera or even red light cameras lol im sure some of you have been out that way before =)

Ah im sick of missing out on all the fun GTR is still off road :D

Come in off Bald Hill, do the run from Bald hill back towards Sydney.

It's WAY more fun that way, AND there's no entry gate on the Bald Hill end... :) Hence no issue of having cops called... :D

PS, I've done nasho twice now in 3 days... The top is all ripped up still, and will make cars want to walk all over the place, other wise the new sections are sweet!

The old sections are still as damn hairy and fun as they used to be.

mods we need a poll for the votings to be beggining.... could you post up as alternatives.. the 19th or the 26th of July please??????????????????

sounds good! soo far away though haha

p.s. Terry, you gotta come!

Still doing a Psych. Report for one of the bikies' defence barristers. Might have it out of the way by then. Hope so.