SAU Community

Glass Plexin Paint Sealant

sickskyline

I cant beleive how my paint looks, it is like a mirror and feels amazing..

i purchased my skyline from Col Crawford Motors and they got Universal Shield to install the stone chip protection, i went down to see the owner of universal shield to find out how to clean the stone chip film.

Any way he gave me for free this spray on pink stuff called final inspection it smells like bubble gum and a couple of micro fiber cloths to clean the film with after i wash ect ect..

He showed me photos of cars that he had sealed with this glass plexin sealant and i was pretty impressed he showed me a 5 series BMW (black) and a FBV Ford (black) that he was working on that day in his work shop and i cooldnt believe the wet look mirror finish they both had, i was sold instantly and had it applied.

i have heard all the sales pitches in the world regarding paint sealant but this glass plexing stuff is amazing I have never seen anything like it when you rub the paint with the back of your hand you can feel this glass plexin stuff, I cant stopp touching my paint lol..

His name is chris murphy and his shop is in brookvale top bloke he looked after me.

any one else had this glass sealant applied to thier car...

Smithy.. :(

search paintprotectiondirect.com i think the site is

basically the glass plexin stuff you are talking about in kit form for diy or they have some pro places around.