SAU Community

T04z Like?

the dose noise is the cavitation of your compressor wheel when u get off the gas, the manifold pressure tries to escape back out the turbo making that fully tabouli noise..

Hmm not cutting any corners with parts? JJR Coilpacks? Hmm...I wouldnt ;)

When I hear T04Z I think about the Signal Auto R34 and how unreal that thing sounds...After watching that video I went out and bought HKS Step 2s! Too bad I never used them.

Yes ive heard of a few who have removed their Z's and Cams for standard stuff...at the end of the day it comes down to what you want....midrange or a massive power hit. Seeing as you are hoping for the big numbers I would assume a big hit?

It will be fun, waiting, waiting, then BOOM youre 4-wheel sliding from one side of the road to the other :)

Hmm not cutting any corners with parts? JJR Coilpacks? Hmm...I wouldnt :P

When I hear T04Z I think about the Signal Auto R34 and how unreal that thing sounds...After watching that video I went out and bought HKS Step 2s! Too bad I never used them.

Yes ive heard of a few who have removed their Z's and Cams for standard stuff...at the end of the day it comes down to what you want....midrange or a massive power hit. Seeing as you are hoping for the big numbers I would assume a big hit?

It will be fun, waiting, waiting, then BOOM youre 4-wheel sliding from one side of the road to the other :)

From everything I have read, the coil packs aren't an bad item and the HKS twin spark will secure this fact.

Like I was saying before, I was merely only wanting 300 responsive kw's on the stock motor, but one thing led to another and here i am, if im building the motor I may aswell go for power and the T04z seems like the best package. I'll have to wait and see, aslong as it get's me giggling like a school girl il be satisfied, hoping to track it down south in the future thought.