SAU Community

R34 Impul Kit

Just thought i might chuck some pics up on my R34 now with the full Impul kit cos i know there was a lot of interest in this kit with other R34 owners, Just to give them a idea of what it would look like, All parts were bought from PSI parts. Anyway let me know what you think

When i got it

3742390.jpg

3742391.jpg

Put bonnet on and eye lids

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

Then with the body kit on

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

Needs lowering a little bit but you get the jist, Also looking at carbon boot soon when I have finished with the engine

as with any copy there were some bits that took some modding/cutting to get to fit, prob the worst was the side skirts, but they come up ok I think :) so cant complain there. Just a lot of elbow grease goes a long way. Still undecided on the boot at the moment I think I might need to get a photo shop done :P

Mmmm i'm thinking of getting the impul kit as well...

I'd prefer genuine whenever they come around (if it's possible to source from overseas i might!)

But in any case sexy piece of kit i must agree! Love the carbon hood to haha

usually not the biggest fan of white skylines but this one's an exception cause everything fits so nicely incl. wheels, bonnet, dark tints and no wing .. great looking car :thumbsup:

Still undecided on the boot at the moment I think I might need to get a photo shop done :D

me personally I'm not a fan of different colour boot, the tail lights and boot cut out have an unusual shape that looks fine colour coded, but yeah just my opinion It's much cleaner to leave it as is

maybe de-badge? on my old r34 I kept the skyline writing but took off the nissan badge

looks great :)

i'm looking to get same skirts and rear bar for mine. probably get from PSI parts too.

apart from hassle with skirts, how was fitment of rear bar?

how much roughly do the skirts / rear bar sit lower than stock?

it was a bit of a mess looks like the mould was poped a lil to early so it needed some touch up, dont get me wrong it's good now but either get some-1 to fit it or if your handy you can do it self :P

there was a bloke on ebay that was selling gen side and rear i think, but a user on here hotchoc got them :)

lol must of been teo

looks good man, I even liked it without the kit when u you just changed the bonnet. But looks nice, what size are your wheels?

cheers mate :D the wheels are only a 18" one of the biggist reason i put the kit on when there are a few R34's starting to kick around so i just wanted to make it a little diffrent :P

lol must of been teo

looks good man, I even liked it without the kit when u you just changed the bonnet. But looks nice, what size are your wheels?

yes it is. hehehe

i'm still waiting for a frd to get back to me as to when the panel beater can spray paint / quote me a price