SAU Community

Gt5 Is Ready

bigslick

ok- what's everyone's best lap time for Indianapolis on the American Championship?

after a bit of gearing/aero tweakery, I've done 41.774 with my RM'd ZR1. pretty stout I reckon

is the 787B really that hard to drive? how is it compared to the Minolta? love those things...and def going to buy the 787B soon anyways. its the Formula cars i have troubles with atm....esp with 1 buggered wrist.

not really, if you turn your tracion control off you just need a bit of throttle control. the sound of the 787B is worth the money.

straight lap, no slipstream at all

in front from the first turn, then crank out the last 4 laps +/- 0.2 sec of each other

I'd be very surprised if anyone can run sub 41.7 without some kind of draft trickiness

You gott be slupstreaming. I'm using the same car and i'm 2 seconds off you time

I am using a driving force GT, which probably helps.

car makes 904hp. my gearing and aero set-up results in an average speed of 347km/h for that lap time

lvl, and winning and loosing is irrelevant from what ive seen, if anything the lowbies get more money and XP just for being amongst the higher lvl drivers. will add you tonight beerbaron.

ive been thinking about buying a Fezza F1 car before the seasonals close...but am unsure if its worth it. anyone know what the prize money is for winning them?? or how hard it is. the Formula GT is the hardest car to drive well (other than the X2010). i guess i just dont wanna buy it just to find out the money is far to little....or realize i cant win in it anyways and totally wasted my money. :(

is the 787B really that hard to drive? how is it compared to the Minolta? love those things...and def going to buy the 787B soon anyways. its the Formula cars i have troubles with atm....esp with 1 buggered wrist.

hey mate, i've done the F1 seasonal now. they range between 150,000 and 200,000 for first place. I think it's worth it. they are pretty cool to drive and you need to stay pretty focussed and have fairly good reactions but they are by no means un-drivable. they are actually pretty fun. :)

and yeah the 787 is a widow maker!!! it's 5X harder to drive fast than the F1 car for sure.

Hey I added you, I've shared my F2007 Ferrari so you can do the Seasonal event :)

thanks mate. :) muchos gracias. feel free to ask for anything cool you want. my garage is a bit thin, but the 787B has to be heard to be believed, the R35 GT500 car and the Maclaren F1 GTR are pretty horny too.

Guys. You win the Fezza 2007 when your bobs complete all of the endurance races

lol, I only have 1 bspec driver and he's a massive level 2.... long time before I get my own 07 fezz I think!

Don't know if anyone's done this, but I started a new B-spec driver yesty and put him into a Nür 24hr as his first race, just to see what level he'd come out at.

From his 1/4 share of 3.7mil xp, he went straight to class 31

hey mate, i've done the F1 seasonal now. they range between 150,000 and 200,000 for first place. I think it's worth it. they are pretty cool to drive and you need to stay pretty focussed and have fairly good reactions but they are by no means un-drivable. they are actually pretty fun. :)

and yeah the 787 is a widow maker!!! it's 5X harder to drive fast than the F1 car for sure.

yeah i did them over the weekend too. good fun to drive and alot easier than the X2010 redbull thingy. bought a 787B...but havent driven it yet.

Cool pics there man. ive played with the photo mode a bit too. will post em up as soon as i remember :)

Don't know if anyone's done this, but I started a new B-spec driver yesty and put him into a Nür 24hr as his first race, just to see what level he'd come out at.

From his 1/4 share of 3.7mil xp, he went straight to class 31

rofl. nice one! would love to try it but only have one b-spec driver and he's currently level 2. need someone to add me to some remote races.... :ermm:

I'm still doing the F1 challenges in my borrowed ferrari. trying to earn some cash while I can as being not very far along in the game $$ is hard to come by.

you'll like the 787B. just the sound it makes is pretty horny. especially it's grumpy idle. it's a handful to drive though without any aids.... I'd rate it harder to punt than the F1 cars. probably harder than the X2010 too as sure the X2010 is faster but it's heaps lighter and has mega aero and mechanical grip.