SAU Community

Gt5 Is Ready

bigslick

schweet! I only have 2 drive :blush: and he's only level 2 :blush: need all the help I can get. happy to repay the favour when I figure out this remote races app thing. also if you have any cars you need to borrow, by all means ask. :)

schweet! I only have 2 drive :blush: and he's only level 2 :blush: need all the help I can get. happy to repay the favour when I figure out this remote races app thing. also if you have any cars you need to borrow, by all means ask. :)

lol. wouldnt it be a crying shame if you actually had to work at it to get somewhere like the rest of us? :P

has anyone else noticed that in virtually every scenario, as awesome as the b-spec drivers are, they are still totally shit? seriously every time i've taken notice of a lap time and then myself given it a go in the same car i'll easily come in around 10-15% better in lap times consistently. my drivers are levels 37-38 im wondering if they improve significantly between now and level 40 because thats where they stop.

and lol cracks me up how when your b spec driver is in something significantly faster than the rivals i.e x2010 vs anything else he always comes in way too fast and rear ends people before he thinks to pull out and overtake. i just watched him do this to a mclaren f1 gtr race car and almost caused it to flip lol. oh there he goes again this time to the blitz r34 made him spin around a few times while my driver carried on his merry way, cheeky shit. he'd probably stick his hand out and give the finger on his way past if only he had a window.

get a bit further and get another B spec driver for more Bspec and cash :)

lol, yup watching the X2010 do the tsukuba 9 hr is hilarious. the rear ender he gives the AI drivers into the last sweep onto the straight can sometimes knock them off the track for what seems like half a lap...priceless. he also lapped 2nd place almost 300 times in 780 ish laps

Haha yeah I would just set B-spec to run the 9hr when I went to bed at night then set something shorter when I got up in the mornign and went to uni now got my B-spec to level 40! Waiting for the next patch to come out which is reportedly going to have saving in the middle of endurance races which is handy when the only 2 A-spec events I have left are the 24hr races. Im guessing the next update will come at the end of this week hopefully with another set of the seasonal events with big rewards and exp.

Haha yeah I would just set B-spec to run the 9hr when I went to bed at night then set something shorter when I got up in the mornign and went to uni now got my B-spec to level 40! Waiting for the next patch to come out which is reportedly going to have saving in the middle of endurance races which is handy when the only 2 A-spec events I have left are the 24hr races. Im guessing the next update will come at the end of this week hopefully with another set of the seasonal events with big rewards and exp.

you serious?

i doubt well see updates for a while for GT5

updates come out of japan...... and not much is going to come out of there for a while i would think

lol. wouldnt it be a crying shame if you actually had to work at it to get somewhere like the rest of us? :P

has anyone else noticed that in virtually every scenario, as awesome as the b-spec drivers are, they are still totally shit? seriously every time i've taken notice of a lap time and then myself given it a go in the same car i'll easily come in around 10-15% better in lap times consistently. my drivers are levels 37-38 im wondering if they improve significantly between now and level 40 because thats where they stop.

and lol cracks me up how when your b spec driver is in something significantly faster than the rivals i.e x2010 vs anything else he always comes in way too fast and rear ends people before he thinks to pull out and overtake. i just watched him do this to a mclaren f1 gtr race car and almost caused it to flip lol. oh there he goes again this time to the blitz r34 made him spin around a few times while my driver carried on his merry way, cheeky shit. he'd probably stick his hand out and give the finger on his way past if only he had a window.

lol! go easy! I am working at it. I haven't even used any of the online hacks that were found, though I know some people who just drove around in circles and racked up a quick 20mil and got to level 40 a spec doing it. apparently there's another one now too. oh, and i messed up, I only have 1 bspec driver, not 2. :(

but yeah, remote race the hell out of me!! I've been doing the ferrari challenge races to try and earn some cash. at 200K per win for about 15min race it's pretty good $/time ratio. though I thought the nurburgring GP track is shit in the F1 car. tokyo 246 is not bad, suzuka is good fun in the F1, indy is a pretty stupid course though easy in the F1 and Eifel is good fun.

I actually really enjoy driving the F1. BTW I've added some of my cool cars to share as a thankyou to those kind enough to share their f1 with me. got my GT500 NSX up there, the shelby 427, the stealth mercedes, my Amuse Carbon GTR (RWD), my worked DR30 (great for the 80s jap challenge), put up my Audi R10 LM car too. enjoy :)

Actually on GTplanet there was a news item where it said that PD and its employees were not affected and the end dates on the seasonal events are for the 24th atm.Just found this thread for people who are doing the remote races http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185890 Its a widget for auto remote racing

Yeah the widget is great although by the sounds of the thread on gtplanet the next version is going to be even better.

I was having trouble with it not selecting full grids of drivers so I changed my country to Singapore which was recommended in the thread and havent had a problem since.

someone pls add my lonely bspec driver to some remote races. he's still on lvl2 and going nowhere fast! in return, feel free to borrow some of the cars I'm sharing. got some good stuff up at the mo including the 787B. :)

It only took over 4 months (and more than 200,000km), but an F1 GTR finally showed up in the ucd last night.

Just wish it was a premium model (I knew it wasn't going to be)

Been doing a fair bit of remote b-spec racing of late with some of the mates but no-one seems to be repaying the favour.

anyone wanna add me for some remote race and online goodness

online id is: big_fella_65

:thumbsup:

Edited by Big Fella

I just got a Ferrari F10 through a level 24 gift ticket :)

Now that's a decent gift ticket car. Shame you can't use that pos in anything but the one-make race

Been doing a fair bit of remote b-spec racing of late with some of the mates but no-one seems to be repaying the favour.

anyone wanna add me for some remote race and online goodness

online id is: big_fella_65

:thumbsup:

my ps3 is remote b-specing 24/7 via the pc widget so you'll see plenty of activity from me.

me thinks they need to add the honda hsv-010gt to the gt500 lineup. would be sick as aids.

my ps3 is remote b-specing 24/7 via the pc widget so you'll see plenty of activity from me.

me thinks they need to add the honda hsv-010gt to the gt500 lineup. would be sick as aids.

what is the remote race widget that you speak of??

very keen!