SAU Community

Gt5 Is Ready

bigslick

Have you done like the wind ?> The final one ?

Basically, Buy a Corvette ZR1 or whatever the are from CHEV.

take it to GT AUTO

Perform racing modifications.

This should give you pretty much all the expensive shit in the tuning show (weight reduction etc etc)

Now go and fully tune the engine as far as it can go.

Buy racing softs.

You should now be able to win most races.

Win the "like the wind challenge"

You with the Toyota Minolta 88C-V, Give this car the biggest turbo upgrade and racing soft tyres.

You now have a car to beat any cup it is eligible for.

does rebuilding the engine and chassis actually achieve anything ?

I don't want to do a full 6 hours of testing at the ring to determine this.

beaten all races bar the bottom 4 of the enduro's and the Formula GT world championship.

rebuilding an engine will see you get an increase of hp (takes it back to what it was stock), so if you have a car that you have used a lot and it is down on power compared to when you first bought it and an oil change still doesn't take it back to full original power then a rebuild will.

don't know about the chassis one though.

Have you done like the wind ?> The final one ?

Basically, Buy a Corvette ZR1 or whatever the are from CHEV.

take it to GT AUTO

Perform racing modifications.

This should give you pretty much all the expensive shit in the tuning show (weight reduction etc etc)

Now go and fully tune the engine as far as it can go.

Buy racing softs.

You should now be able to win most races.

Win the "like the wind challenge"

You with the Toyota Minolta 88C-V, Give this car the biggest turbo upgrade and racing soft tyres.

You now have a car to beat any cup it is eligible for.

Well didnt work....will have to slug it out to 5mil credits the old fasioned way

so you bought the newest corvette, modified it completly. then went into the GT auto and performed the racing modification?

failing that i can loan you a car that will do the job.

Yeah Zebra,

What exact car did you buy.

If they are catching you make sure you play with gear ratio's depending on the track.

I found I could go a lot closer on Daytona Infield circuit and then of course open it right up for Indy.

It wasn't a struggle, it should be a pretty easy clean sweep for you.

make sure you put full downforce on the car. this will allow you to go much faster round the corners. and then just slipstream the other cars down the straight and once you get to the front block like a sumbitch.

the prob I have is getting past the cars through the infield, no where to pass/or you just get bumped off....it shits me that there is no quali...fkn over starting in 7th all the time

Rolling starts also shit me to tears

Meh found out why I couldnt do it...Sports tyres not as good as soft slicks lol

Also f**k GT5 does a shit job with fast cars LMP/Nascar etc...its like it doesnt know what to do with them

Hey Zebra whats your PSN name and I'll add you and lent you cans if needed. I've worked my way to 20 mill already and on the way around a second time!

Im almost to 20mil thanks to remote bspec haha

hahaha, yeah thanks for that. i log in every week or so and retrieve the prize money i've gotten thanks to you and a few others. if i have time i run a few races to pay you back a bit too.

zebra i sent you a friend request on PSN ages ago. i could've earnt you a heap of money over the past few months had you accepted, LOL