SAU Community

Gt5 Is Ready

bigslick

LOL

I'm still waiting to get enough money to buy a car fast enough to win the like the wind daytona race (and waiting for my B-spec drivers to be high enough ranked to race it). my woodone GTR was fast enough to get me second place (thanks to a bit of push and shove and blocking).

I used the Audi R8 race car to win that (thereby obtaining the all conquering, and now thouroughly beaten down [over 21,000 kays] Minolta 88C-V). Can't remember how I won that car in the first place, though.

• Like 1

B-spec drivers shit me

its like raising a retard, just created a new driver and have him in my camaro doing one of the historic car races, and he just slides every corner and crashed into walls... frustrating

I couldnt get through like the wind, the first one was fine but the second event at indianapolis they kill me in the corners. Havent got a proper LM car or anything like that, beat the daytona level with the veyron but its useless at turning at speed on idianapolis. What have people been using?

I used the Audi R8 race car to win that (thereby obtaining the all conquering, and now thouroughly beaten down [over 21,000 kays] Minolta 88C-V). Can't remember how I won that car in the first place, though.

the minolta 88c-v is won when you complete the GT All Stars Championship

I couldnt get through like the wind' date=' the first one was fine but the second event at indianapolis they kill me in the corners. Havent got a proper LM car or anything like that, beat the daytona level with the veyron but its useless at turning at speed on idianapolis. What have people been using?[/quote']

i used the minolta 88C-V, use a race preped corvette ZO6 to beat the all stars c'ship and get the 88C-V

my B spec driver in the Veyron is just ridiculous. power slides. all 4 wheels frying and overtaking 2 cars while doing so. hes far better at driving like a maniac than i am....but cant do basic overtaking maneuvers...lameness

"111meters a second" trophy is fun

my B spec driver in the Veyron is just ridiculous. power slides. all 4 wheels frying and overtaking 2 cars while doing so. hes far better at driving like a maniac than i am....but cant do basic overtaking maneuvers...lameness

"111meters a second" trophy is fun

+1 its truely remarkable they can get the A.I to do that but then fail to overtake opponents on a straight when your car has 2x as much power.

the minolta 88c-v is won when you complete the GT All Stars Championship

ah yes

but I can't remember how I got the Audi. I must have bought it and you're just not able to resell it

wow hot headed b-spec drivers are much better then cool drivers

lol

just got a hot headed driver the other day, and he was pretty crap at lower levels but loves overtaking. Racing with my cool driver now at the same level and is hopeless at overtaking with a far superior car

just gotta finish doing up my corvette race car and ill be sweet for the like the wind race i havent done :)

Just finished the 4 hour mx5 race at Tsukuba, I did the first two and a half hours yesterday but couldnt bear anymore so I left it till today which took me about five sessions to finish it I was so bored. I raced properly for about 20 laps then the rest of it was strictly drift practise which that car is suited pretty well to that track......I seriously doubt I'll get through the 9 hour one when its available.

can you save and come back to endurance races or have people just been leaving there playstation going (game paused) and coming back to it

I got the Toyota minolta 88C-V last night, and added a turbo, 1080hp i think, its fast and pretty good but my god its twitchy, Mind you im playing with a controller and traction control and ASM on so when its oversteering its catching the car and putting fairly bad understeer into it which shoots it straight off if your not careful. Has anyone found a way to fix this?