SAU Community

Gt5 Is Ready

bigslick

As long as your retarded B spec driver doesn't slow right down and let the others overtake him on the last lap :domokun:

Doesn't seem to matter how fast his car is. Once he is in the lead he slows down, and then lets himself get passed in the last lap or 2. What a farkin retard!

Nah b spec is since you don't need to spend ages playing. Just set it going and walk away.

need???? sry i play cause i want to drive not cause i need to drive/or set and walk away.

and technically it is more money/XP for less time, as A spec has less laps for more money.

Edited by boiracer

i set a race going while i took the missus to work, then another one while i went to pick her up, so it's more like free money/XP

also the fact that since you can't exit out of the game halfway through a championship, like you could on gt4, i can get all the money without having to sit there for ages. if there is something i want to watch on tv i can just watch it and swap back to the game on the ads to start the next race, etc.

ah to be at home...or know exactly where your gonna be at any given moment of the day to do that.

and not to be a nit picker...but dont you use playTV for tv etc?? which would reduce the ease of that process

I only do it if i'm playing then have to do something.

As for tv, well yes i do use playtv, but the tv also has a hd tuner in it so i can still watch tv while it is going, and we generally have everything we want set to record and that still works while playing

I only do it if i'm playing then have to do something.

As for tv, well yes i do use playtv, but the tv also has a hd tuner in it so i can still watch tv while it is going, and we generally have everything we want set to record and that still works while playing

this is a good feature. should look at getting one i thinks

Ok so the used car lot has changed slightly. Performance points on cars has been introduced, you can change tyres from in the settings menu, you can change the cars power output like on gt5 prologue (change it by %), can add ballast weight, can change controller sensitivity. Those just what i have found so far

Looks like a new track in the 4WD challenge. I managed 3rd against the 400hp 4WD's in my 337hp Audi TT using a hand controller (first time today I ever drove with it, as I couldn't be orsed setting up the cockpit).

Also managed to hold a 4th in the world ranking for the Nascar time trial on the Top Gear Track. Well, I was 8 seconds behind the leaders, and there were only 5 times posted, but hey, those are minor details. (again, just used the hand controller to post a time before the leader board filled up too much). My 15 seconds of fame.

Good to see the proper seasonal races are back. 2.5M credits and about 250k xp up for grabs in this lot of races.

Ok i just read the official update list. A gew things to mention.

theyy say there was an error where the car wouldn't sound different when adding a turbo or exhaust and this has been fixed.

ai drivers have been improved

Rewards have been changed

Remote play is available

multiple monitors can be used (but it sounds like you need multiple ps3's to do it)

I meant the total of the available seasonal races - add them up (five of them I think) and there is a total of 2.5M available (think I remembered it correctly). Not all available in one race (tho I wish it were). Same goes for the XP.

Some funny stuff happening with the garage. When selecting a race, it won't show all the eligible cars available for that race, but if you select one of the non listed cars through the normal garage, it lets you start the race. (I found this with one of my Nismo Zeds, which didn't show up when I tried to select it from the race menu garage option)

Would like to know what car you have used to win the All Stars Championship in Expert?

I have 2mill to play with an was thinking of a full tuned Mclaren F1 94'?

I tried with a full tuned 458 and came 4th.

Any suggestions?

Pretty sure i used the minolta that you win from doing the like the wind race, which you can win with a race prepared Corvette zr1 (with full engine mods, etc, as well).

I just had a quick go at doing the first race of the all stars race in the vette and it will do the job if don't make too many mistakes.

just hit level 30 and am attempting the sebastian vettel special challenge. it is fkn stupid. you come out of a corner, stop turning and accelerate and then it keeps turning you halfway off the track so then you have to turn back the other way, resulting in you speaking off the track. or you go to turn into a corner and you just turn the directional arrow and you've either cut the corner or rammed the wall. or if you go within a few metres of a kerb and it magically pulls you out onto the grass. out of about 20 attempts so far i've managed to finish 2, and i'm still about 8 seconds off getting bronze.