SAU Community

Gt5 Is Ready

bigslick

Would like to know what car you have used to win the All Stars Championship in Expert?

I have 2mill to play with an was thinking of a full tuned Mclaren F1 94'?

I tried with a full tuned 458 and came 4th.

Any suggestions?

Im using the GT500 R35 and can manage 3rd.....need maor cashola for a LMP car

yay for update. Performance Points, remote mode and better Ai is all detailed in the patch notes. but things like the new tracks (which i cant find anywhere except in the seasonals), and the fact that it tags which cars you own in the used car dealerships now, isnt mentioned at all in the notes.

but i must say its the best update yet...the AI cars arent immovable bricks, they can be bumped and actually realise your there!(to some extent)

the Eifel track is sweet, took my old FD RX7 for that race. lots fun to be had, and MONEY...money money money!!

havent tryed the remote Bspec yet. but will def come in handy on office days

Remote b-spec mode available now. Anyone given it a go?

Yes it's sick. I just came home from work and my drivers bust have been used a fair bit because they had earned me 0ver 1.8 m today alone. I will host some races tonight to return the favour though.

Yes it's sick. I just came home from work and my drivers bust have been used a fair bit because they had earned me 0ver 1.8 m today alone. I will host some races tonight to return the favour though.

Can you explain how that works?

Do you just leave your PS3 on or do you manage the races on your work PC via your browser?

Do you just leave your PS3 on or do you manage the races on your work PC via your browser?

from what i gather, you need to hit the remote play button on GT5 then you can access via the GT site

If you want to host the races you have to leave your PS on and in server mode but thats not what I do, I just leave it switched off during the day and people on my friends list just use my drivers in their races, it only works if you have friends that host races. If you have computer access during the day you leave it on in server mode and host races as much or as little as you like.

Edited by NISMATT