SAU Community

Had Some Pics Lying Around...

Looks really tough. Paint the Advans black and lower more I think!

lol unlikely to do either. I'm slowly getting used to the Advans (I've never really been a fan) and i find it difficult to get up and down driveways at the moment still =b

are you from Ballarat? that war memorial looks familiar

nb. im from nowhere near there, just made a pitstop on the way back from a uni field trip a few months ago lol

EDIT: love the car, clearly i'm a fan of white r33s :)

are you from Ballarat? that war memorial looks familiar

nb. im from nowhere near there, just made a pitstop on the way back from a uni field trip a few months ago lol

EDIT: love the car, clearly i'm a fan of white r33s :)

I am actually =D

The car is...to my knowledge...the only (street driven at least) GT-R in the city. I cant back that up with any kind of certainty though. :cool:

And thanks, i love it too =D

I am actually =D

The car is...to my knowledge...the only (street driven at least) GT-R in the city. I cant back that up with any kind of certainty though. :)

And thanks, i love it too =D

Ballarat girl eah...

I did my VCE / high school there back in 2000-2001.

Might have to make a trip to see what's roaming around.

Small place so you usually know who's driving what and who hangs out where...

Friday and Saturday nights down "Main" street was or still is "Hoon" city LOL!

Nice R33 GTR. Private import or from a dealer?

American Made Cycles still there? There were selling a R33 and R34 GTR a while back.

love the car!! :) and the thread idea :cool:

i could have sworn i saw this for sale about 2 years ago, and the guy ended up trading it in to a dealer

i'll dig through some pics - i should still have them!

Edited by KR4-GTR

pics attached.

could be a completely different car - keep in mind, these pics would be atleast 2 years old.

if it is the same car, looks like its had some nice small cosmetic mods since then - standard S3 splitter, clear indicators and someone has fixed the position of the gtr badge! :)

i looked at a LOT of GTR's and still have the majority of the pics. i hold on to everything haha.

post-54322-1245118102_thumb.jpgpost-54322-1245118073_thumb.jpgpost-54322-1245118114_thumb.jpgpost-54322-1245118127_thumb.jpg

Edited by KR4-GTR

pics attached.

could be a completely different car - keep in mind, these pics would be atleast 2 years old.

if it is the same car, looks like its had some nice small cosmetic mods since then - standard S3 splitter, clear indicators and someone has fixed the position of the gtr badge! :cool:

i looked at a LOT of GTR's and still have the majority of the pics. i hold on to everything haha.

post-54322-1245118102_thumb.jpgpost-54322-1245118073_thumb.jpgpost-54322-1245118114_thumb.jpgpost-54322-1245118127_thumb.jpg

Close but no cigar eh...I'd imagine a lot of em look the same. But the dealer i bought it from only imports through japan - they dont take trade ins. Its a new import from Japan, only a couple months back... or at least this is what they assure me :)

Just gone 70 000 kms on the clock...either way i love the thing.

But yeah im a ballarat girl...I can tell you the only things we have worth lookin at here are...a 2009 370Z in black...my S3 GTR :wave: theres an Aston Martin getting around too...and i have HEARD reports that theres an R35 in town, but i havent seen it.

Ballarat girl eah...

I did my VCE / high school there back in 2000-2001.

Might have to make a trip to see what's roaming around.

Small place so you usually know who's driving what and who hangs out where...

Friday and Saturday nights down "Main" street was or still is "Hoon" city LOL!

Nice R33 GTR. Private import or from a dealer?

American Made Cycles still there? There were selling a R33 and R34 GTR a while back.

Yeah american made are still in business...not that they ever really manage to sell anything.

The 33 GTR is the only one i ever saw there, was up on carsales not long ago for like 28k with no reg or rwc. The guys deal mostly in Camaros atm...just mostly Chev stuff in general.

Yeah american made are still in business...not that they ever really manage to sell anything.

The 33 GTR is the only one i ever saw there, was up on carsales not long ago for like 28k with no reg or rwc. The guys deal mostly in Camaros atm...just mostly Chev stuff in general.

Yeah LOL!

Every time I drove past the place it was always the same cars...

How are they still around if not selling much?

So American Made Cycles were selling the R33 GTR for 28K with no reg no rwc?

They being a Car Sales dealer, you'd hope they give it to you...

Yeah LOL!

Every time I drove past the place it was always the same cars...

How are they still around if not selling much?

So American Made Cycles were selling the R33 GTR for 28K with no reg no rwc?

They being a Car Sales dealer, you'd hope they give it to you...

The listing was made on Car Sales as a private sale. Dunno how cuz i know for a fact it sat there a good 4 years or so. I assume they make their money off the bikes and bike repairs.

Or there could be a lil something else goin on.

The listing was made on Car Sales as a private sale. Dunno how cuz i know for a fact it sat there a good 4 years or so. I assume they make their money off the bikes and bike repairs.

Or there could be a lil something else goin on.

Yeah righ, I see...

Anyway.

Any plan on mods for your R33 GTR?

Yeah righ, I see...

Anyway.

Any plan on mods for your R33 GTR?

I hope to plan on having money first, as running two cars is killing my finances =b

Plus the insurance on the GT-R is a small fortune in itself.

But hoping to start very small...i wanna get it a front strut brace (doesnt currently have one) full turbo-back exhaust, maybe look at getting it a 044 or similar...and then up to aftermarket tubos when i get the dough...and maybe a set of 7 or 800cc injectors to begin with.

It wont outgun a 26/30. But it will make me smile =D

Currently already has fully adjustable suspension - score, i dont have to do it...HKS dump and peripheries piping (im still learning, i dunno what its called...) and seals and stuff.

which is good, you know, cuz i like purple :happy: haha

errrm has a catback at the moment but still mostly stock...right down to the airbox u see in the pic :D

I hope to plan on having money first, as running two cars is killing my finances =b

Plus the insurance on the GT-R is a small fortune in itself.

But hoping to start very small...i wanna get it a front strut brace (doesnt currently have one) full turbo-back exhaust, maybe look at getting it a 044 or similar...and then up to aftermarket tubos when i get the dough...and maybe a set of 7 or 800cc injectors to begin with.

It wont outgun a 26/30. But it will make me smile =D

Currently already has fully adjustable suspension - score, i dont have to do it...HKS dump and peripheries piping (im still learning, i dunno what its called...) and seals and stuff.

which is good, you know, cuz i like purple :) haha

errrm has a catback at the moment but still mostly stock...right down to the airbox u see in the pic :)

Strut brace would help a lot.

Deiced on how many kW's you want first then start the up grading.

"HKS dump and peripheries piping (im still learning, i dunno what its called...) and seals and stuff.

which is good, you know, cuz i like purple :cheers: haha"

Not quite following you there... Purple..?

So you got HKS Dump pipes with Perforated straight through piping..? If so, it helps with the exhaust flow to run smoother / quicker = faster your car will go.

I would probably just leave the aftermarket cat back exhaust and just put in a high flow cat and "Down and Front" Pipes, which bolt on after your Dump pipes to free up the exhaust fumes as it will be a mighty gain on the RB26DETT.

Again deiced on how many kW's you want as the Stock GTR air intake / panel filter, front mount intercooler, blow off valve, fuel injectors (just to name a few) are all good for over 300kW's... So no need to change.

My suggestion is make sure your exhaust is at least 3" all the way and go for a boost controller and an APexi Power FC (ECU).

Don't boost it up too much as from memory the Stock R33 GTR turbos are still ceramic internals.

Stock boost is abour 10.9 PSi (+0.7 Bar), you could run a few more PSi but I suggest do not go over 14.7 PSi (1 Bar).

Strut brace would help a lot.

Deiced on how many kW's you want first then start the up grading.

"HKS dump and peripheries piping (im still learning, i dunno what its called...) and seals and stuff.

which is good, you know, cuz i like purple :) haha"

Not quite following you there... Purple..?

So you got HKS Dump pipes with Perforated straight through piping..? If so, it helps with the exhaust flow to run smoother / quicker = faster your car will go.

I would probably just leave the aftermarket cat back exhaust and just put in a high flow cat and "Down and Front" Pipes, which bolt on after your Dump pipes to free up the exhaust fumes as it will be a mighty gain on the RB26DETT.

Again deiced on how many kW's you want as the Stock GTR air intake / panel filter, front mount intercooler, blow off valve, fuel injectors (just to name a few) are all good for over 300kW's... So no need to change.

My suggestion is make sure your exhaust is at least 3" all the way and go for a boost controller and an APexi Power FC (ECU).

Don't boost it up too much as from memory the Stock R33 GTR turbos are still ceramic internals.

Stock boost is abour 10.9 PSi (+0.7 Bar), you could run a few more PSi but I suggest do not go over 14.7 PSi (1 Bar).

I think i do - as i said im...not actually certain. i'll take some piccies tomorrow afternoon to show you.

All the HKS seal things - and indeed most non-metal HKS parts - are purple. thats what i was getting at =D

The top parts that are commected to/closest to the engine block (ie the black pipe and the matte sailver steel pipe with "twin turbo" stamped on it...are stock...but they connect to shiny chromey HKS pipes. if that helps.

(This is really embarrassing for me not knowing...just so you know =b )

how am i meant to translate mm of mercury or whatever it is the gauge is tryin ta tell me? =b

I think i do - as i said im...not actually certain. i'll take some piccies tomorrow afternoon to show you.

All the HKS seal things - and indeed most non-metal HKS parts - are purple. thats what i was getting at =D

The top parts that are commected to/closest to the engine block (ie the black pipe and the matte sailver steel pipe with "twin turbo" stamped on it...are stock...but they connect to shiny chromey HKS pipes. if that helps.

(This is really embarrassing for me not knowing...just so you know =b )

how am i meant to translate mm of mercury or whatever it is the gauge is tryin ta tell me? =b

LOL!

"Shiny chromey HKS Pipes" Are you talking about your intercooler piping? You have HKS intercooler piping...

Install an aftermarket boost gauge to give you either PSi or Bar reading.

Take photos and let me have a look.

:P

LOL!

"Shiny chromey HKS Pipes" Are you talking about your intercooler piping? You have HKS intercooler piping...

Install an aftermarket boost gauge to give you either PSi or Bar reading.

Take photos and let me have a look.

:blink:

lol all going well you might see her in the...err...flesh... in a month or so :P

but sure i'll take picks. that might be it - like, literally, no i cannot name everything under my bonnet.

Shortfall of being a girl in a family where being a girl and liking cars don't tend to mix? hahahaoh =(

lol all going well you might see her in the...err...flesh... in a month or so :)

but sure i'll take picks. that might be it - like, literally, no i cannot name everything under my bonnet.

Shortfall of being a girl in a family where being a girl and liking cars don't tend to mix? hahahaoh =(

Haha!!

See her in the flesh eah... You coming out for a cruise?

Yeah take some pics and we go from there.

Haha!!

See her in the flesh eah... You coming out for a cruise?

Yeah take some pics and we go from there.

And here i find myself not being offended by a guy asking me for pics for once :) haha

Should have a membership application in in the next few weeks. so. Should be soon. Whatevers on =D