SAU Community

Had Some Pics Lying Around...

And here i find myself not being offended by a guy asking me for pics for once :O haha

Should have a membership application in in the next few weeks. so. Should be soon. Whatevers on =D

:)

You don't have to be a member to come out on cruises, but if you are a VIC SAU Member, you will also gain access to Official VIC SAU Cruises, which only members can attend.

Just check the "Victoria", "Events" Section for cruises, Dyno Days, and other type events and once you got membership you can gain access to the "VIC Members Area".

Cool!

Post pics... :)

:)

You don't have to be a member to come out on cruises, but if you are a VIC SAU Member, you will also gain access to Official VIC SAU Cruises, which only members can attend.

Just check the "Victoria", "Events" Section for cruises, Dyno Days, and other type events and once you got membership you can gain access to the "VIC Members Area".

Cool!

Post pics... :)

I know, i know...I'd just feel better about being paid up though.

That and...well...

I like the small sense of moral superiority i'll get :O

Yesss, pics will come, after work! lol see how it goes. im here till 5ish. Then it gets dark =(

Alas my friends I have come down with a massive flu and barely leave the house for fear of it getting worse - determined to be better before next weekend's dyno day. There will be moe soon though - Just like i promised. Once i stop shaking like a leaf and my breathing stops sounding like death lol.

Nice shots though! really good. i like the lip you have on your bonnet there, did you put that on?

Okie - I have a photojournal of the days events to show you all =D

Ao first, my naighbours have been burning off a lot of tree matter and such for the last day or so. Dumping a TON of ash on my poor GTR - as below:

june1.jpg

june2.jpg

So i took the car for its first bath since i bought it two weeks ago.

june4ed.jpg

june5.jpg

june6.jpg

june7ed.jpg

june8.jpg

And then brought it home only to find TWO fires had now been lit and ash was continuing to rain from the sky like it was judgement day.

So i took the car out again, to get this:

june13.jpg

Car is now clean and mostly ash free. But it cost me some to get it that way =(

Oh well. Anything for my baby <3 hehe

lol missed out on the purple one as well?

Dennis said someone else was looking at it...but i put money down on her a bare 30 hours after it was ready for sale lol i'd been bugging them for weeks about when one of the three they had would be ready.

apparently said guy put money down on the purple the day he saw it also. they tend to go quick. they had a silver, if its still there? v-spec 96...

Strut brace would help a lot.

Deiced on how many kW's you want first then start the up grading.

"HKS dump and peripheries piping (im still learning, i dunno what its called...) and seals and stuff.

which is good, you know, cuz i like purple :P haha"

Not quite following you there... Purple..?

So you got HKS Dump pipes with Perforated straight through piping..? If so, it helps with the exhaust flow to run smoother / quicker = faster your car will go.

I would probably just leave the aftermarket cat back exhaust and just put in a high flow cat and "Down and Front" Pipes, which bolt on after your Dump pipes to free up the exhaust fumes as it will be a mighty gain on the RB26DETT.

Again deiced on how many kW's you want as the Stock GTR air intake / panel filter, front mount intercooler, blow off valve, fuel injectors (just to name a few) are all good for over 300kW's... So no need to change.

My suggestion is make sure your exhaust is at least 3" all the way and go for a boost controller and an APexi Power FC (ECU).

Don't boost it up too much as from memory the Stock R33 GTR turbos are still ceramic internals.

Stock boost is abour 10.9 PSi (+0.7 Bar), you could run a few more PSi but I suggest do not go over 14.7 PSi (1 Bar).

Like what Skyline said, get the exhaust, boost controller and an after market ecu 1st. And when you're tuning it, you can then decide if you want to upsize the injectors. From memory, the stock can handle around the 300kW mark but will be on close to 100% duty (from advises I've got from a lot of people). And if you're getting injectors, the nismo ones are recommended by people whom I've been speaking with due to the spraying patterns (I'm a noob too but just want to share some of my research).

And yes they still have ceramic turbos so, you wouldnt be seeing the 300kW that easily unless you change the turbos with higher boost. Anyway very nice series 3 you've got there. Congratz on the purchase!