SAU Community

Photoshoot & Hills Cruise, Sunday 21st June

fatmike

adam and I cant wait to see the photos... espesh the long exposure one at the end he was doing with both of our cars and running around them with the flash....

Thanks again Westy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:):) thanx mate. i was well into the gtr aswell. very nice wheels!

Lol, Thanks buddy - I think after taking each one off that day to scrub everything and then grease and wax remover etc etc and the way they scrubbed up its made me want to keep them so unless I get a stupid offer for them looks like I'll be keeping them, put the money towards coilovers or something it needs to be dropped a little lower imo.

I was there for about an hour, nice cars, met a couple of SAU people. Cruised up to the lighthouse after, was alright :P

I don't know if there was a cruise cos everyone left at different times....

too many people left and me and mate were only really interested in cruising..so we got bored an went through Crafers to Blackwood... maybe some other time just a meet for cruising, cos there was a fair few of us at around 9pm

• 2 weeks later...

I know its way late, Gerard was put onto the dealing of sending out the pics and i believe he did so within one week. is there anyone who has still not received any pics that they paid for?

I also owe an apology to those who turned up solely for the cruise. due to everyone leaving at random times, it was a bit here-ther-everywhere as to who was hanging around. agreed that next time it would be better to keep shoots and cruises separate :) .

I believe a few of you got out on sat night (July 11th) and drove the route that was intended for the shoot, lead by Oliver in the red VL N/A and Wayne in the black 32GTR. from what i read everyone seemed stoked and i can wait to get my ass back in S.A. to come out more often.

(Selling house in Byron Bay atm hence delay on this post - F'n house work!)

regards

westy

• 2 weeks later...