SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day,

If possible sign me up for a spot on the reserve list. R35.

Cheers

Seb.

So Seb, you have an R35 to put on the dyno?

Keep in mind the dyno is 2WD.

Edited by RubyRS4

So Seb, you have an R35 to put on the dyno?

Keep in mind the dyno is 2WD.

but by all means bring it along on the day and get to know some members whilst showing off your ride

it sure is :(:D

Hi Cara,

I need to build up 10 posts before I can reply to any messages. I'm happy to just come along and watch the dyno runs. Look forward to seeing some of the numbers.

Cheers

Seb.

can i be moved to the reserves list??? betsy's being a major bitch faced mole and wont do what she's told....also she's costing me too much money atm

i was just wanting to double check how many runs do we get?

due to the amount of cars that will be running on the day, each car will be given 2 runs + print out of highest kw's.

due to the amount of cars that will be running on the day, each car will be given 2 runs + print out of highest kw's.

Thats Gay!!! The Pulsar dyno day at Graham West's had 39 cars on the day and all cars had 3 runs.

Thats Gay!!! The Pulsar dyno day at Graham West's had 39 cars on the day and all cars had 3 runs.

yeah plus they also had a few cars come back for reruns and some cars got a bit more then 3 runs too

Hopefully John cops some sweet talking from Cara to let us have a few more runs on the day LOL,

Push it on him in person hopefully he cracks lol

my car is in the mechanics this tuesday to sort out some on going issues.

Won't make much power at all but haven't had the car on the dyno in ages and will be good to see if it is still the same or not!!!!