SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I'm flexible with my time Cara. I don't mind what time of the day I'm on the rollers. Feel free to msg me with an alterative if someone else could use my 9.45am slot.

:down:

9.00am Cara - MissR34 - CONFIRMED

9.15am Krishy - CONFIRMED

9.30am Wayne - Weezy - CONFIRMED

9.45am Ruby - CONFIRMED

10.00am Lee - RB25DETS2 - CONFIRMED

10.15am Pat - JET30 - CONFIRMED

10.30am Chad - DSTROY - CONFIRMED

10.45am Craig - PREISS - CONFIRMED

11.00 am Adrian - 180OR200 - CONFIRMED

11.15am Penny - ontheranch - CONFIRMED

11.30am Anthony - love my 32 - CONFIRMED

11.45am Marko - SkyHi_33 - CONFIRMED

12.00pm Brenden - MrRS4

12.15pm Vu - typevu - CONFIRMED

12.30pm LUNCH BREAK

1.00pm Ben - Dohmar - CONFIRMED

1.15pm Tony - Foolboost

1.30pm Ahmed - MEDMAN2DAMAX

1.45pm Lex - youwish - CONFIRMED

2.00pm Luke - enr034n - CONFIRMED

2.15pm Michael - Brezza - CONFIRMED

2.30pm Kye -imports13

2.45pm David - writeoff - CONFIRMED

3.00pm Ben - grim32 - CONFIRMED

3.15pm Danai - ovrtym33 - CONFIRMED

3.30pm Shaun - evil34

I don't want to start a new thread but this is for leaders/members of SAU:SA CLUB can we a have a sticky for cruises, now that there is a official club and all and maybe have once a month cruises?? instead of random every Friday night stuff?? (they are fine to continue but a larger group thats organized would be more worth it)..

So say it was a Sticky or so only leader of club can post?

-EXAMPLE-

SAU:SA Cruise 07/08/09 - Members will PM'd of meet point and time.

SAU:SA Cruise 11/09/09 - Members will PM'd of meet point and time.

and so on... just a thought

Maybe just a thread tittled 'Cruise tonight' thread? If your heading out simply post in there and PM's can be sent out, I was going to suggest but my post count is to low to be throwing around ideas and people listening, LMFAO

I would assume that a cruise from a club would be more organised then just a "Cruising tonight" Wayne...but i agree with Jeremy with having a sticky for cruises and all the members get a PM and non members can ask for a meet spot and time etc via PM

Hi guys - can you put me on the reserve list? Not sure if I'll be here yet but if I am and there is a spot I wouldn't mind whacking the old girl on the rollers.

Hi guys - can you put me on the reserve list? Not sure if I'll be here yet but if I am and there is a spot I wouldn't mind whacking the old girl on the rollers.

done.

theres a few people who wouldnt mind seeing yours on the rollers Andy!

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

Maybe just a thread tittled 'Cruise tonight' thread? If your heading out simply post in there and PM's can be sent out, I was going to suggest but my post count is to low to be throwing around ideas and people listening, LMFAO

hopefully mods don't solely respect people by that mate, its more the content they have contributed :thumbsup:

hopefully mods don't solely respect people by that mate, its more the content they have contributed :rofl:

From what I've seen it is,

We better stop thrashing Cara's thread before we cop the ban stick across the backside :thumbsup:

Guys, pls check the title of this thread and keep that in mind when posting.

We're not as anal in the general section but will be in the sticky section, therefore stay on topic and take your cruise ideas to another thread pls.

We're up to 10 pages of dribble already when all this could've been done in less than half that amount......it's just more pointless reading for me and the other boys, thanks.

Sorry i apologize pete

On that note.....Cara on the dyno day is it a average power output off both runs or just the highest power?

I am planning on running both hi and low boost and hopefully a tune before that should be good