SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

+1

The only curves I'll be looking at will be on the cars. The day is going to be awesome! Glad to be a part of it. :rofl:

I'll be cheating a bit Cara ... I wanna get John to tune the Stag a bit before the day, as I've only done oil changes etc in the past 20,000kms.

i got JK tuning my girl on the morning of the dyno day only cause i cant get there any time before hand

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got JK tuning my girl on the morning of the dyno day only cause i cant get there any time before hand

Thats what we'll call a hometown advantage :rofl:

ill be happy if i get around the 125-130rwkw mark

I'd be happy with a useable 180awkw! Not after big power ... thats what I have my bikes for :P

Shaun has been working on my car for a week now and they are still trying to find the issue.

I have my fingers crossed she will be ready for the dyno day!!!

i'm just interested in seeing if my GTR will still make the same power it did after its build?

i got it tuned and pulled 250rwkw @13psi, i'll be interested to see how consistent it is!

looking forward for some good footage of the car @ full throttle

Got the stag booked in with JK next Thursday to fit the Bosch 040 and check my fuel mixtures and timing.

Will do a plug and oil change before then. Also removing some of the panelling at the back of the wagon to make pump fitting job quicker for him (and cheaper for me) ;)

can i come? would like to know what mine makes.
The dyno day spots (and the reserve list) filled a long time ago.

Your still more then welcomed to come down and have a look see

*Facepalm*

yeah sorry about that. was late and i could only be bothered checking the first page for the list, which wasnt full. might still come down for a look see.

• 2 weeks later...
not sure if ill be making this anymore. car is defected but might be able to get it on cop shop pass before regency.

If you get pulled over just say your taking it to the mechanics to get fixed, your allowed to drive defected cars to a place of repair.

If you get pulled over just say your taking it to the mechanics to get fixed, your allowed to drive defected cars to a place of repair.

yeah was just talking to my brother about this, might just do that.

hopefully the car will be off defect before sat tho.

Because you have returned everything to stock your taking it to a mechanic to get it dyno tested to make sure everything is running properly before taking it through regency...