SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

Because you have returned everything to stock your taking it to a mechanic to get it dyno tested to make sure everything is running properly before taking it through regency...

No dont say that, say your either taking in there to be repaired or taking it home from being repaired. But say that your getting your defectable bits fixed.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey. that 245pm slot. could I swap? I know its prolly a hassle. Just didnt get my service fully finished. got some more stuff to do. was hoping to do it on Saturday morn

Can whoever has my hoodie please bring it to the dyno day?

Thanks X

I never really kept up with that. Guess mine's gone to charity now :D

i have a mate with an r32 who might be interested if there are any free spots on the day.

also got a permit to drive the car till regency on 20th so no worries there... will be rolling on 16s again tho haha. is anyone gonna be taking group photos? if so i might bring the 18's down and change em over quickly just for that.

i have a mate with an r32 who might be interested if there are any free spots on the day.

also got a permit to drive the car till regency on 20th so no worries there... will be rolling on 16s again tho haha. is anyone gonna be taking group photos? if so i might bring the 18's down and change em over quickly just for that.

We have something in mind involving lots of camera shots and video ... so you might want the 18s on then :)

Spectators welcome?

More than welcome. :)

Come and see some dyno runs, talk to some SAU peeps, grab a snag, buy an SAU sticker, learn more about the club and its targets.

:(