SAU Community

***official Sau:sa Dyno Day Thread***

MissR34

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather is going to be great!

25 degrees, thats almost shorts weather!!

Ill be up early washing SSIN CTY :)

where abouts are you going to be washing the SS penny.....i have a strange feeling that i wont be able to sleep so i will come and join ya

where abouts are you going to be washing the SS penny.....i have a strange feeling that i wont be able to sleep so i will come and join ya

Was thinking Gawler carwash?.... kinda hoping it wont be to busy but ill probably need to get in early! What time are you on the rollers?

More than welcome. :)

Come and see some dyno runs, talk to some SAU peeps, grab a snag, buy an SAU sticker, learn more about the club and its targets.

:(

I'll see how I go time wise. I have my membership form (filled in quite some time ago) ready for you anyhow.

Was thinking Gawler carwash?.... kinda hoping it wont be to busy but ill probably need to get in early! What time are you on the rollers?

i am second on the rollers...so after HQ i will go to the car wash and drink as many rockstar triple kicks as i can lol.....cannot wait

Should be a good day guys, If anyone 'NEEDS' an earlier time slot and wants to swap me mine (9:30am) I am more then happy to do so, otherwise seeya guys there :mrt:

My car definitely won't be ready - sorry. One of the reserves can have the 2:45pm time slot.

I actually ran my car on HiTech's dyno last week as I felt it was severely underpowered. This proved to be true as the dyno sheet below indicates. Also shows that my boost controller is not working at all.

post-19208-1250129466_thumb.jpg

(just think of the Mr Bankrupt voice over as you read this) :mrt:

2 days to go! ... SAUSA Dyno Day

25 cars are lined up to hit the rollers. 9.00am start!

Put yourself on the reserve list if interested. Some cars have dropped out already. Places are limited.

Come browse around at some hot Skylines and Stageas on display before being dynoed!

Trophies and prizes awarded to entrants.

BBQ and drinks will be available.

Photos and Video footage will be taken to create a Dyno Day DVD, available for purchase. Orders will be taken on the day!

Raffle tickets available for purchase on the day. Prizes, prizes, prizes!

Sponsored by Shannons Insurance, Martini Racing, Geof's Garage & Southern HiTech Dyno.

SAU stickers for sale ... large and small.

SAU:SA club stickers for all members.

Ruby,

I will be bringing my membership form on the day and the cash to join as well as for the dyno.

I will be taking membership applications and fees on the day, no problem. We can also issue you your membership card and members car stickers on the day too. If you're an entrant, it will also take $10 off your dyno fee.

We'll have some announcements during the day that will please members.

:P

Plus one sexy sounding tuff V8 ute!

"The only truth is in the heart of the disbeliever"

Do those two statements go hand in hand Penny? :D

I've got a misfire issue with the Stagea in the higher revs I'd like to sort out before tomorrow.

Anyone got a timing light they can lend to me? Also going to put in new plugs and double check my gaps.

:D

Hi All,

Has this server been down because I tried logging in earlier in the week but the SAU homepage didn't load, maybe my internet...

Anyway, Good news and bad news.

The bad news is I sold my baby earlier this week, she was a sexy girl. I bought a "crotch rocket" instead.

The good news for one of the reserve-ists is that my spot is now free......

I might come down to say G'day, I'll be on the biek if the weather is nooooice.

Might see you all then :thumbsup:

To all the people on the reserve list, we have some spots being available.

Please PM either Cara or myself to grab those spots.

Cara will be starting a new thread shortly to make a final list or cars and times allocated for the day.

Thanks.